Help Support The Pc Patch Cause!

kraken613

I like it when you call me BigPapA!! Sorry couldn't resist...Your absolutely right though...Hopefuly the sales on PC are good...I would have to guess that they are though, I mean 4-5 years since a new PC game came out? Now let's just wait for the patch, and our greatest modders in the world and sit back and enjoy!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PC Patch News: 2K Boards

I'm not sure if somebody has posted this already, but if not, take a look at this post from one of the 2k admins over on the 2k boards:

http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211461

Please keep to this topic in this thread only. I have heard isolated issues of this and want to make sure that everything we can properly address is covered in the patch. If you are still getting CONTINUAL freezes by running a franchise AFTER you have both downloaded the Day One Update (which means for now PC users, ignore this thread... your update is forthcoming) and started a franchise after doing so, can you please post on this thread with the following information?

(fingers crossed)

PC Patch News: 2K Boards

I'm not sure if somebody has posted this already, but if not, take a look at this post from one of the 2k admins over on the 2k boards:

http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211461

Please keep to this topic in this thread only. I have heard isolated issues of this and want to make sure that everything we can properly address is covered in the patch. If you are still getting CONTINUAL freezes by running a franchise AFTER you have both downloaded the Day One Update (which means for now PC users, ignore this thread... your update is forthcoming) and started a franchise after doing so, can you please post on this thread with the following information?

(fingers crossed)

...your update is forthcoming ...your update is forthcoming ...your update is forthcoming

Our voices have been heard, hopefully the patch fixes some of gripes whenever it's released.

Yes, a PC patch would be nice! I believe a patch would be inorder to fix the graphical glitches I see every now and then(players walk through other players, when are coaches coming back from the mound they sink into the field...looks like a midget), fielders that just don't respond(2 nights ago Derek Lee had a flat liner back at him and I could not get him to move!!), and it would be nice to have a auto fielding option. I can live with the roster issue cause after playing MVP05 for so long I know the guys on here will keep us pc users rosters up to date.

As with most games though, give 2k sometime...they're busy making Lincecum commercials you know! J/K

I don't think it is 20 dollars for that reason....I think they were trying to bring in mass pc users by offering the game at that price. Look at NBA2K, it was 20 dollars and I personally would have paid 30 or 40 for it...That's a fun game, but the baseball2k is the one I would play forever..Since baseball is my passion!

• 2 weeks later...

Better wait if the patch is bringing any satisfaction I fear the collsion detection will be left out because it hard coded or whatever you call it.

Nothing is hard coded to them, they have the source files to the entire game. Their only limitations are the game engine and nhl and nba both have it, so they should be able to add it to mlb. But i wouldn't expect it...

Archived