Snash Rosters Version .1

Snash13

Don't forget about the 216 problem or did you already fixed it ? because I still have it:

http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210739

All star in 216. Top fielder in 216?????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it all mean? I shows up in the stat box as a batter steps up to the plate. s it like 1.21 jiggawatts?

or is that impossible ?

Snash thanks for the roster update. I haven't started a franchise yet but I looked over the cardinals and was very pleased. Do you know a way to change the player's primary position? As Schumaker will probably be playing 2B and I want to be able to correct it or make it a secondary position for him.

As for the 216 error sometimes it is correct and states 2008 and sometimes it is 216. Seems like a boolean, I think, error where it multiplies the number at the end of the 0's. Not a large problem but it's a pretty JV mistake that they should have caught.

I am missing something, I cannot find the 2ksports folder in which I am to place Snash's roster file. It is not in My Documents and I have ran a search as well.

Extract the SnashRoster.ROS save file to your /Documents and Settings/2K Sports/MLb 2k9/Saves folder

and load the roster file in the game.

You have to make those Folders & Files visilbe for that you woudl have to go to "Extras" which you find at the top of you explorer then you go -> folder options -> vie -> show system files -> show all files and folder

Hope its accurate due I use german Windows :D

anyway you can edit Skip Schumaker and make him a second baseman?? If you go into the game and try you cant edit players positions. Thanks for your work brotha!

Yeah I'd also like to see this. He should still be a 100 rated outfielder, since that is his natural position. But he is going to be (or at least trying to in spring training) be a starting second basemen this year.

He plays for the St Louis Cardinals.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Snash great work on the rosters.

Do you need any help with minors or anything??? I would love to help out, and maybe others will too.

Not to pester, but just wondering when about the full rosters will be ready, just want to know if I should start my franchise now, or wait for the update. Thanks!

Hey Snash great work on the rosters.

Do you need any help with minors or anything??? I would love to help out, and maybe others will too.

Not to pester, but just wondering when about the full rosters will be ready, just want to know if I should start my franchise now, or wait for the update. Thanks!

There will be a new release out within a week.

It will have some minors but not complete whatsoever......

AAA will look fairly different AA and A only a little different...

so you might want to wait but I dont want to disappoint you so it's up to you haha

Archived