Mets Alternate Away Uni Completed V1.2

boricuapapi1885

I wanted to do this for quite some time now... I have been playing the 2k9 from my 360 until i finally purchased this game for the pc... What a difference let me tell you... As i have been playing i have noticed the game had not put in the correct alternate away uni for the mets... So im taking the task and editing the cool base uni so that it looks exactly like the alternate away uniform... The patch on the hat is directly from driz14.... Credit goes to him for that

EDITED SO FAR :

* Changed The Hat from All Blue To Alternate Black ANd Blue With Patch from driz14

* The Stitching of the name and numbers.... Now look Authentic

* Put In The away grey pants to complete the attire

Jose Reyes Front

josereyesfront.jpg

Jose Reyes Side

josereyesside.jpg

Will Be Released Shortly

Download Link

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?autocom=d...p;showfile=4704

New in Version 1.2

* Fixed The Lettering and Numbers ( Colors and Stitching )...Now Looks like the original Jerseys

David Wright Back Old Lettering & Numbers

davidwrightbackoldlette.jpg

David Wright Back New Lettering & Numbers

davidwrightbacknewlette.jpg

David Wright Front Old Lettering & Numbers

davidwrightfrontoldlett.jpg

David Wright Front New Lettering & Numbers

davidwrightfrontnewlett.jpg

Nice job! You know you can edit your file right? Instead of having a separate download page for each version, you can just update the original.

I forgot how to do that lol... Please tell me...

My next one should be my final one... V1.3 changing the helmets from all blue to all black... But i cant seem to find the helmet textures

I forgot how to do that lol... Please tell me...

My next one should be my final one... V1.3 changing the helmets from all blue to all black... But i cant seem to find the helmet textures

Just go to the download page of your file and in the bottom right you'll see these listed under Operations:

* Find all files by this member

* Report this file as broken

* Edit this file

* Add this file to your favorites

* Notify me when this file is updated

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the mod for our Mets! And I guess thanks for all the cool mods since I used your alternate black uni in mvp! Still hoping you find those helmets because the primary road helmet is wrong too...

Archived