Lineup Changes During Intro

jeterfan2

has anyone else exprienced the fact that it says to press enter to fix up lineups and when u do nothing happens in the opening sequence be4 a game? is there another button u can press besides enter im using the xbox 360 controller

have you tried the start button?

Will this allow you to make changes to both teams or only the one you control? I've played a few "exhibition" games so far and it seems like I can only make changes (e.g. select the starting pitcher) for my team. It would be nice to be able to do it for both teams, like you can in MVP.

Will this allow you to make changes to both teams or only the one you control? I've played a few "exhibition" games so far and it seems like I can only make changes (e.g. select the starting pitcher) for my team. It would be nice to be able to do it for both teams, like you can in MVP.

only your team

So in other words, I can never change the starting pitcher for the team I'm playing against?

I think the only thing you can do is to change the rosters when the game starts up. You can adjust the "other" teams pitching rotation and lineups.

Edit: Just checked. Just choose "Management", then Pitching Rotation, then scroll through the teams you want to change. Kind of a pain in the ***, but it's the only way I could find.

PC version:

Set one Team to Gamepad control. Other team to Keyboard Control. On the screen with Team Intros and Logos, hit START button on controller. Will take you to both teams lineup. Change to your hearts content.

Once in-game, Change to Keyboard controlled team back to CPU controlled.

PC version:

Set one Team to Gamepad control. Other team to Keyboard Control. On the screen with Team Intros and Logos, hit START button on controller. Will take you to both teams lineup. Change to your hearts content.

Smart! :) Lol i didn't even realize you could change teams in game.

PC version:

You're a genius.

PC version:

Maestro - Thanks. I'll try that. I had thought about doing that but when I tried it didn't quite work, but I must have been doing something wrong.

I'm waiting for my Xbox 360 controller to arrive so once it does, I'm hoping that it will make things easier as well. I bought it on eBay last weekend and the USPS tracking info says that it's here in town, so I'm hoping it arrives today.

Maestro - Thanks. I'll try that. I had thought about doing that but when I tried it didn't quite work, but I must have been doing something wrong.

I'm waiting for my Xbox 360 controller to arrive so once it does, I'm hoping that it will make things easier as well. I bought it on eBay last weekend and the USPS tracking info says that it's here in town, so I'm hoping it arrives today.

No prob Jim. I kept reading about this on a couple of forums, and I was like there's has to be a way. And it's looking me right in the face. :lol:

Just make sure you know your keyboard controls so you can move around the screens for the keyboard controlled team. They're kinda wonky.

START button confirms changes for gamepad controlled team. ENTER confirms for the Keyboard controlled team.

the only "problem" that I found when I tried this out was that after I got the game going, I changed the keyboard team back to a CPU team and then when the game ended, it would not give me any trophies, etc. because I had "changed teams" (the message stated this in some way--not sure of the exact quote.)

Not a big deal, but . . .

Archived