File Name: Rangers Ballpark in Arlington

File Submitter: rolie

File Submitted: 19 Mar 2009

File Updated: 19 Mar 2009

File Category: MLB 2K9 - Stadiums

Rangers Ballpark in Arlington for MLB 2K9 V1 3.19.2009

v 1

-Replaced- Homeplate ads, Outfield ads from last year

-Recolored- Darkened the overly bright walls, All the teal green textures to a normal shade, Reshaded railing, Hitters eye textures and field logo

-Retextured/edited- Dugouts,Outfield Suites,Umbrellas,Ad rotator and wall Padding, Windows

-Removed- Bunting since it doesn't exist in the normal park, Mlb logo on top and inside dugouts, some of the shadows remain, Bumpmapping from walls and padding that caused overexposure at night

Installation:

Copy stadium_ter.iff to your C:\Program Files\2K Sports\MLB 2K9 folder. Run the game and enjoy the upgrade.

Huge Thanks to nusileidimas! and Showfom!

Click here to download this file

Is the Southwest Ad in the right field bullpen tied to the other southwest airlines signs? wondering because i have pictures where its a sonic ad. I have a pretty detailed picture if you needed it. let me know. Thanks for your work though. I have detailed pictures from last year if you need anything.

Is the Southwest Ad in the right field bullpen tied to the other southwest airlines signs? wondering because i have pictures where its a sonic ad. I have a pretty detailed picture if you needed it. let me know. Thanks for your work though. I have detailed pictures from last year if you need anything.

Yeah unfortunately, the bullpen ad is the same. That ad is tripled also up top. :(

I did need an ad in the other bullpen. I need a decent pic since I can't really recreate it. Also if you got any decent pics of concessions areas. Most people don't take decent pictures of those at flickr. As far as the other ads go, I prioritized the ads closest to hitter's eye view. Kinda of a bummer unless we get 3d modeling tools to uvw map them.

rangers.jpg

Dont know if these help for the outfield concessions or not and possible for the ad you were looking for. the angle wasnt that good and some of it is cut off by the bleachers. Also dont know how detaild your coca cola sign is, but here is what i got as far as that goes. I don't have the game for PC yet (360). But will be getting because of people like you. just trying to do my share. let me know what else you might need as far as ads for the staduim. even small ones around the park.

110415903.jpg

110415958.jpg

110415963.jpg

also i can send email of originals if needed. though about 4mbs each

steve

Nice job Rolie B) Thanx. I love the starbucks ad. Did you give it that 3d look or was it already somewhat like that. Kool to see the latte emerge from the sign like that.

And all those balconies in the outfield? Are they all luxery boxes? Hotel? Offices? Its definitly a park I want to visit down the road. Looks like a great place to see a game :D

Dont know if these help for the outfield concessions or not and possible for the ad you were looking for. the angle wasnt that good and some of it is cut off by the bleachers. Also dont know how detaild your coca cola sign is, but here is what i got as far as that goes. I don't have the game for PC yet (360). But will be getting because of people like you. just trying to do my share. let me know what else you might need as far as ads for the staduim. even small ones around the park.

also i can send email of originals if needed. though about 4mbs each

steve

Thanks for the images. I guess I'll just wait until nusileidimas can get that ad. Not a huge deal since that part is kinda hidden anyways. If we get modeling tools I'll probably need those higher res pics, I'll let you know of course. Same goes for those small ads, I could really use them once there is a 3d editor or plugin made. That's when the parks will really shine.

looks great rolie. once the season starts up and i make it to my first game, i will do my best to grab shots of just about everything imaginable.

:D Sweet I'm pretty sure the wachovia ad will be replaced since they are defunct now or merged with Wells Fargo.

Nice job Rolie B) Thanx. I love the starbucks ad. Did you give it that 3d look or was it already somewhat like that. Kool to see the latte emerge from the sign like that.

And all those balconies in the outfield? Are they all luxery boxes? Hotel? Offices? Its definitly a park I want to visit down the road. Looks like a great place to see a game :D

Thanks, but Visual Concepts did the modeling for that. They did some really nice models on most of the stadiums. I can't take the credit for that.

I never been there, be cool if they were apartments though. Or part of the amsterdam red light district hahaha

Archived