Fenway Park

Speedball13

Can somone fix the ads in Fenway in right field the 2k sports sign should be a big budweiser sign in neon and script. The Bottle In Left field Should say Coke or Diet Coke not 2K. sign's out side the stadium walls alcoa sign need to put out there plus others.

lmao , there are no bottles in Left Field anymore.

It isn't possible to change the 2k sign in right field because it is 3d modeled that way and there aren't any tools yet available to change it. Thank God Smokey did that park. I would just vomit trying to fix it. Smokey didn't even want to release the stadium because of the unchangeable inaccuracies.

• 2 weeks later...

I did notice one minor error that could be fixed...not sure if this was part of 2K's original stadium, or part of the mod...

Mind you, you really have to use the camera to even notice this, but...

There are several white 'flags' lining the upper tier around first and third...they indicate what years the Sox won the AL and World Series.

They read:

1903 Champions WORLD SERIES

1912 Champions WORLD SERIES

1915 Champions WORLD SERIES

1916 Champions WORLD SERIES

1918 Champions WORLD SERIES

1946 Champions AMERICAN LEAGUE

1967 Champions AMERICAN LEAGUE

1975 Champions AMERICAN LEAGUE

1986 Champions AMERICAN LEAGUE

2004 Champions AMERICAN LEAGUE

2007 Champions WORLD SERIES

That 2004 flag should say WORLD SERIES (that was sort of a big one for Sox fans)!

I'm amazed that 2K included the corrected retired numbers (including #6 which was JUST retired)...yet they left the Coke bottles up there.

edit - Are those white metal flags even there any more IRL, since they added the new ones after removing the face of the .406 Club?

I actually started a 2009 version today. pretty much based on what i'm seeing on tv, i don't have tickets to fenway this year until august so it may be a really long while before i can get a really accurate high quality version of fenway.

Archived