Can Modding Stadiums Be Taught?

bigwhit

First off all i know that, right now for 2k9 it is very limited. With signs and maybe texture colors. But i would like to learn so that i can help. I currently dont have the game, getting it shipped to me. (Stationed in south korea and had to wait) but have the game for 360. I would like to help if i can, because seeing sean 0's comment in the shout box that alot of people are tired of 2k9 right now untill it can fully be modded, i would atleast like to give it a try. If someone is willing to give a quick tutorial, im willing to learn.

Thanks

Steve

Steve, I would look in the 2k Downloads section and see who has already started modding the stadiums(as far as they can be right now), and send them a PM. They can give you the down/dirty on what you need, what can actually be modded, etc....

nice video! once i get the game on pc i will check this out. one question i have is i noticed in the video it seemed when scrolling to the ads textures that there were many other textures for the stadium, seats? Walls? and what not. Have you compiled a list of what else is moddable? thanks with your help so far with modding hope to be able to contribute something someday

nice video! once i get the game on pc i will check this out. one question i have is i noticed in the video it seemed when scrolling to the ads textures that there were many other textures for the stadium, seats? Walls? and what not. Have you compiled a list of what else is moddable? thanks with your help so far with modding hope to be able to contribute something someday

Yeah you can edit any of those textures. Changing and making textures is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Good texturing can save bad modeling. Bad texturing will always look bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah you can edit any of those textures. Changing and making textures is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Good texturing can save bad modeling. Bad texturing will always look bad.

With this being said, has anyone looked into editing other textures just not ads. I was wondering about maybe, grass, dirt, and maybe fence/wall textures. The game is getting shipped as we speak. Once i get my copy i hope to give modding a try.

thanks

steve

First off all i know that, right now for 2k9 it is very limited. With signs and maybe texture colors. But i would like to learn so that i can help. I currently dont have the game, getting it shipped to me. (Stationed in south korea and had to wait) but have the game for 360. I would like to help if i can, because seeing sean 0's comment in the shout box that alot of people are tired of 2k9 right now untill it can fully be modded, i would atleast like to give it a try. If someone is willing to give a quick tutorial, im willing to learn.

Thanks

Steve

Sorry I didn't see this before, I apologize.

I hope that you are able to mod a stadium after watching rolie's tutorial. He's a good guy to learn from because he's made many stadiums in the past. Best of luck to you.

Also, thank you for being a serviceman and serving our country. Best of luck to you.

Sorry I didn't see this before, I apologize.

I hope that you are able to mod a stadium after watching rolie's tutorial. He's a good guy to learn from because he's made many stadiums in the past. Best of luck to you.

Also, thank you for being a serviceman and serving our country. Best of luck to you.

Yankee, Thanks for the thanks!! Korea has been a great place to serve so far. Since baseball season is back around i hope to go to a couple more games. Not sure how many people got to see some of the South Korea games in the WBC. their Fans are 10x better than American Fans, they stay pumped up the whole game and have cheerleaders and such. I will post up pics when i go to another game..

Yankee, Thanks for the thanks!! Korea has been a great place to serve so far. Since baseball season is back around i hope to go to a couple more games. Not sure how many people got to see some of the South Korea games in the WBC. their Fans are 10x better than American Fans, they stay pumped up the whole game and have cheerleaders and such. I will post up pics when i go to another game..

That would be wonderful if you could do that. I did watch the final WBC game and they kept showing the fans from Japan and South Korea. I like how passionate they are about this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived