Now while I'm not away I have a custom build desktop with the following specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 965 Nehalem 3.2GHz

Memory: 6GB

GPU: GeForce GTX 295

My notebook is a Dell XPS m1530 with the following:

CPU: Intel Core 2 duo 2GHz

Memory: 4GB

GPU: GeForce 8600M GT

I'm pretty sure my new desktop will run it but will my notebook?

Now while I'm not away I have a custom build desktop with the following specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 965 Nehalem 3.2GHz

Memory: 6GB

GPU: GeForce GTX 295

My notebook is a Dell XPS m1530 with the following:

CPU: Intel Core 2 duo 2GHz

Memory: 4GB

GPU: GeForce 8600M GT

I'm pretty sure my new desktop will run it but will my notebook?

How much did your desktop cost ?? :angry:

And should have NO PROBLEM, why are you even asking ??? like seriously, is it just so you can show off ? or can you not read the system requirements ????? :lol: :lol: <_< <_<

and your cpu cost 1,000$ by itself............. <_< <_< <_<

Most likely.

The 8600M GT is about equivalent to a 8600GT (though slightly less, more like an 8600GS, but not sure that exists).

Give it a shot. If it doesn't run, turn down the settings a bit.

Do you seriously have questions about it running ?? If you do then you need to go read up on what he listed........ there should be no questions.......again why is he asking ???? <_< <_<

what about on a 260 GTX with a AMD X2 4600+ 2.4GHz

Thats about what i got, uhm yea it runs fine maxed, i still get really weird slow downs for like NO REASON, so idk if its me or its the game but i think its the game .............

I think the guy is rubbin salt in some wounds in here. His desk top aint even hardly awake while playing 2k9 on all the highest settings.

Hell even Cysis would only tickle it with a feather, okay maybe more then that but you get the point, I agree 100%

So what? Give the guy a break. He wanted to know if his notebook would run the game, he was told it would. Now he's getting flak from where he gets his income? It's his job, his money, he can do whatever the hell he likes with it, the same way I do with my money.

I wonder if a fireman would get hassle for how they spend their money, as it's coming from the same source as the military. I wasn't aware big brother had set limitations on how government employees could spend their wages.

Rubbing salt in wounds, give me a break.

Welcome back, DravenX. Thanks for the work you do.

The game specs say that the game is playable on like a Volvo S4 but you gotta blow by me on the freeway with the Maserati Quattroporte! Nahh man just playin I get the question on the notebook thats like a S4 if you catch my drift you will be fine!

it was tongue in cheek... a joke... lighten up.. next time i'll run a laugh track with my comments or just shut tf up. the only reason i said anything about rubbing salt in the wounds is because of all the people talking about having to upgrade just to run this game. If my try at humor needs explaining then i guess its not slapstick enough. If i hurt his feelings, i'll never forgive myself

it was tongue in cheek... a joke... lighten up.. next time i'll run a laugh track with my comments or just shut tf up. the only reason i said anything about rubbing salt in the wounds is because of all the people talking about having to upgrade just to run this game. If my try at humor needs explaining then i guess its not slapstick enough. If i hurt his feelings, i'll never forgive myself

I like your humor, nice and dry

One more thing... IF he was only worried about his laptop... why did he put his desktop specs in? Come on now was it not a little hint of ,,, well like the kids down at the mall parking lot on friday night with the hood up... ok ok i'm done ....But he was rubbing my face in it with my crappy little Acer just barely chugging along, saying to itself.... I think I can.. I think Ican. :p I am a retired Navy CPO, so I dont care where he or how he spends his military paycheck.

Yeah pretty much. My wife don't work so our entire income comes from the military.

Dude! stop giving the military a bad name! I know when I was an e-1 and 2 in 1978 I made a whopping 3,500 a year! and was grateful I didn't have a wife! Working or not!

Archived