create a player for 2005

jg2977

They definitely need to include more options in the create-a-player mode for 2005. I'm talking about in the appearance. For example, more face types, more hair styles, etc. It would be cool if you could even have somebody wear sunglasses in the outfield to shade their eyes from the sun. I want to create some guys with Johnny Damon-like hair or a Rollie Fingers-type mustache, or somebody with a huge goatee.

I'd also like it if you could set their attitude type. Like, Laid Back, Friendly, Annoying, Troublemaker, those type of things.

Definitely. I guy like Derek Jeter is Laid Back and Friendly and a team leader, he would be a great attribute to your clubhouse and boost your team chemistry. On the other hand, guys like Kevin Brown, Jose Guillen, and Milton Bradley are Annoying and Troublemakers, and would be detrimental to your team chemistry.

We also need a "Ron Artest" attitude type. A guy who wants to make R&B/rap albums instead of playing in the games. Also, a guy who will attack fans in the stands when somebody throws a beer cup on him!

:lol:

Great idea, McDiddy.

I would like a reason set for benching players...for example, if a player isn't hitting well and you bench him, in MVP 2004 he would become unhappy, but if you had a reason set you could do something like say to the player "I'm benching you for x games because you're not hitting". Something like that. Just stops them getting pissed off for no reason.

Well, theoretically you CAN import your own faces in the NBA Live series. It involves enabling "customart" and doing some editing in the roster .sav files, but it can be done...I've actually done it myself a couple of times, although my created face looked pretty terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

I think MVP 2005 will be similar to NBA 2005 when it comes to editing players, meaning you can customize almost every attribute of the player's face. Don't forget that this is year 3 of a 3 year plan in the development of the MVP franchise. Expect great things in 2005.

that's some very minute details. and also a very good idea. maybe this year they can have that huge bulg on the side of sheff's face too. that wad of chewing tabacco lol.

lol also with rey ordonez...i member when he was on the mets....he chewed tobbaco like it was no1 buisness.

Archived