Snash's Rosters

Cougar420

But yeah I been using snash's rosters since I got MLB 2k9.

Man, have u noticed any mods with this rosters, i mean, if it messed up with players ratings or something, cause, after i installed it, played 3 straight games bos@yankees, and yankess just kick my a**, all the time, getting at bottom 3rd with 11/15 hits, no matter the picther (Beckett, Dice-K, Lester)?

<_<

Man, have u noticed any mods with this rosters, i mean, if it messed up with players ratings or something, cause, after i installed it, played 3 straight games bos@yankees, and yankess just kick my a**, all the time, getting at bottom 3rd with 11/15 hits, no matter the picther (Beckett, Dice-K, Lester)?

<_<

Been using Snash's rosters since he released them. Sounds like you need to "up" your game man. ;) Hit the Practice modes for Hitting, Pitching, Fielding,etc... Plus, look who you're playing. You using any sliders?

Post-patch, the pitching has become harder. You might want to adjust your sliders, or play on a lower level until you get comfortable with the pitching mechanics.

Been using Snash's rosters since he released them. Sounds like you need to "up" your game man. ;) Hit the Practice modes for Hitting, Pitching, Fielding,etc... Plus, look who you're playing. You using any sliders?

Post-patch, the pitching has become harder. You might want to adjust your sliders, or play on a lower level until you get comfortable with the pitching mechanics.

I havent patched yet, and im playing with smike sliders. With default rosters, i was getting pretty fair games with same teams, (nyy hosting), but seems now they are hitting all over the place like a pinball table :p

Im pitching very carefully, using IE information, painting cold zones, but now they are knocking me out, even when i toss some balls, they "fish" the damn thing!

I havent patched yet, and im playing with smike sliders. With default rosters, i was getting pretty fair games with same teams, (nyy hosting), but seems now they are hitting all over the place like a pinball table :p

Im pitching very carefully, using IE information, painting cold zones, but now they are knocking me out, even when i toss some balls, they "fish" the damn thing!

Make sure to pitch in their hot zones too.

When I was just pitching in their cold zones and such they always found a way to get a hit somehow. Have to remember to mix things up.

My favorite is a 12-6 curve into their hot zone.

Try it without using the IE, I used to use it too but I found myself relying on it too much and you try to be too fine with your pitches. Turning it off gives you more freedom to throw pitches were you want to throw them. You will get rocked sometimes but hey, it happens to the best of em.

Your problem is that your pitching "carefully". You can't pitch carefully or your gonna get scorched just like in real life. If your scared on the mound you won't last long.

Yup I did read and I even did a window search for the saves folder but still it don't show up. But whatever I've saved in the game such as sliders and franchise can be loaded up which mean it must be somewhere. I'm playing the downloaded version on Windows XP SP3. Any idea?

Yup I did read and I even did a window search for the saves folder but still it don't show up. But whatever I've saved in the game such as sliders and franchise can be loaded up which mean it must be somewhere. I'm playing the downloaded version on Windows XP SP3. Any idea?

Running XP/SP3 myself. Here's my path:

C:\Documents and Settings\(Your Username)\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

Sorry then, a lot of people have been coming here requesting stuff that is in plain sight, it gets a little annoying.

Go to Start > Run and type %appdata% and hit enter. You should get the application data to come up. The 2K Sports folder is in there. Then go to MLB 2K9 > Saves and place the file there.

EDIT: Maestro beat me to it, but I'm guessing you're not finding it because you have hidden folders. So if his path isn't there, try what i posted.

Archived