Black Umpire Uniforms by JustinMorneau

JustinMorneau

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&

File Name: Black Umpire Uniforms by JustinMorneau

File Submitter: JustinMorneau

File Submitted: 12 Apr 2009

File Category: MLB 2K9 - Uniforms and Accessories

Simply replaces the blue uniforms wore by the umpires to the black ones they normally wear in real life.

***Notice that since this mod will replace the global.iff file, I have also included Trues' MLB Ball

because so many people are using this mod (including myself) which also uses the global.iff file. Note that all credits

go to Trues for this ball and I take no credit for it whatsoever.***

Click here to download this file

i uploaded this for ppl who dnt wanna go through the iff editor

but all u have to do is open global.iff and the black unis are already there

replace 482 with 478

replace 455 with 476 (i think this is for the minors)

and then theres 479 and 510 without a few stripes

i uploaded this for ppl who dnt wanna go through the iff editor

but all u have to do is open global.iff and the black unis are already there

replace 482 with 478

replace 455 with 476 (i think this is for the minors)

and then theres 479 and 510 without a few stripes

Yeah but that's compressed, the images aren't gonna be sharp or crisp as the original you modified. It's no biggie if you don't want to post em.

yea i opened it up cuz i wanted to recolor it n then i saw that tehy already had black ones n they looked fine so i jst replaced it..

is there anything wrong with taht one? if so then ill consider recoloring

No It's perfectly fine, I just swapped em like you did and kept my previous mods in there. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this Mod, I was thinking of doing this myself but you saved me the trouble :D

I did notice one bug with this Mod, Black Umpires have white Arms and Hands now. No big deal, it doesn't bother me. Just thought I would point it out.

post-37019-1240506120_thumb.jpg

I tried to give this game a shot. I really did. I think all the modding going on is a fantastic sign going forward with PC sports gaming. However, this series has never been able to even make the human body look or move in any normal fashion whatsoever with the exception of a pitching windup or a swing. If we could mod the way the characters run, walk, look, move, breath, play baseball, etc. then we might have something special.

I have been saying for the longest is that all PC gamers need is a company to release a football/baseball/basketball game every 3 years with all the tools to edit in place. They don't need stadiums or the MLB/NFL/NBA/NCAA license. Just release a game that has everything the modders need and use the THREE years to make sure that each version gets all of the little things right.

Archived