Why won't anyone help?

cb

Use Fshed as the main tool for opening and compiling the graphics files and Photoshop, or some other editing software, to modify the actual images.

Anyway, aren't there already enough overlays available on the site to suit your needs? I really don't see the point in wasting time and ultimately failing at the end to complete something of which there already is a large variety available.

i no why no 1 helps u. because u have the stench of bacon. not just ordinary bacon but canadian bacon. it will rot at u till ure 500 years old and die with a sausage as ure wife. im just kidding. just playing around.(although i do smell bacon on acoount of im cooking):-) jk if I were expirieneced at this kind of stuff i would be more than happy to help u but sadly im not :-( well have fun with ure sausage wife :-) :-) i wana slice of her. :-) lol

i no why no 1 helps u. because u have the stench of bacon. not just ordinary bacon but canadian bacon. it will rot at u till ure 500 years old and die with a sausage as ure wife. im just kidding. just playing around.(although i do smell bacon on acoount of im cooking):-) jk if I were expirieneced at this kind of stuff i would be more than happy to help u but sadly im not :-( well have fun with ure sausage wife :-) :-) i wana slice of her. :-) lol

Can someone please translate this?

Archived