The Forum for Anger

NYM

Do you think this is a good forum to have and keep?  

11 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

hey admins i have been thinking. A lot of this fighting is getting in the way of forums so i thought...hey why not get a forum were we can take out all our anger here. If you admins do not like it please PM me and ill delete it. Please PM me be4 u delete though so i know. thanx

PEOPLE IF YOU WANA FIGHT TAKE IT OUT HERE AND STOP RUINING FORUM TOPICS.

hey admins i have been thinking. A lot of this fighting is getting in the way of forums so i thought...hey why not get a forum were we can take out all our anger here.

UR 14 LIGHTYEARS BEHIND EVERYONE. THERE WAS A FORUM FOR ANGER AND IT STILL DIDNT WORK. NOW DELETE UR THREAD BECAUSE UR TOUCHING ON TOUCHY SUBJECT.

I think that if you're old enough to get on the internet and type posts, you should have no excuse for immaturity or lack of self control. I dont think a anger forum is nessisary, and if it is, thats not saying much for ourselfs.
I agree. The locked threads I just looked at here are pathetic. Some people just have no self-control, or self-respect for that matter.

I agree. The locked threads I just looked at here are pathetic. Some people just have no self-control, or self-respect for that matter.

Very true. And you should listen to what BleedingCubbyBlue has to say about this. He's also an administrator on a board, so his opinion is based on experience.

Archived