Yankee Stadium v3 for the XBOX MVP Baseball 2005

kado456

File Name: Yankee Stadium v3 for the XBOX MVP Baseball 2005

File Submitter: kado456

File Submitted: 26 Apr 2009

File Category: Xbox Files

Version: 3

Yankee Stadium v3 for the XBOX MVP Baseball 2005 - Kado456

This is a modified version of the Day & Night Yankee Stadiums for MVP Baseball 2005.

Some Pics are from "The Super's" Yankee Stadium Mods for MVP baseball 2004, the

rest are pics I grabbed on the net. This is not an exact replica of the old stadium ads but

just a spice up for those still playing on the Xbox. Shout outs to Hollywood165561,

bryan_hayeszo, The Super and the rest of the rest of the XBOX & PC modders and users; you dudes keep

the game fresh. Special Shout outs to MVPMODS.com and EAMODS.com for keeping this game alive.

Extract files and place in the stadium folder, you need a modified Xbox to Use.

Click here to download this file

Yes MVP for Xbox ....

Very good , seeing the work getting better .

Only thing I would do different I couldn't figure out either . The Jumbo tron files are Jumbo.ord and Jumbo.orl if I remember correctly . The most distinctive New Yankee feature (besides wind tunnel) is the big Jumbo tron . If you take another stadiums jumbo files and put it in New York's big file the video screen will now be where it would in that stadium . Royals and Dodgers have a big screen but the placement doesn't work . The files can be re-named .txt and opened but they are encrypted , anyone knows how to do that , maybe for PC and you can have the right screen too . Either way very good 2nd attempt .

Yeah it would be tight to put in a big jumbotron, hopefully we can figure it out or get some insight from somebody. Preciate the feedback, I figured I might as well start releasing some stuff I've had on the Box with the Mod Community back in full swing. Everybody sharing ideas, mods & knowledge has me psyched, you can only gain so much from 1 and 2 year old posts.

• 2 months later...

Archived