Roster, With Yankee Minor Leagues Complete Wip

BigPaPa

So i have filled out the minor leagues for the entire Yankee organization. Everyone has correct names and Positions. in AAA, AA and most of A. Some of single A is being used as a disabled list. Most of them have head models that at least look a little like them and everyone is at least the right skin color.

In any case id appreciate people posting any scouting report type info they have on yankee minor leaguers to aid me in giving them correct Ratings and ensuring that pitchers have the right pitch selection.

After i am done with the Yankee organization ill post the roster and hopefully someone will pick it up and add their favorite team's minors.

Hey BigPaPa, sorry to break this to you man, but I've pretty much completed them all already. Been working on the Yankees minors for a few weeks now for Snash but have been pretty busy. Only got a couple of things to update and change in Tampa then it'll be done. Looks like we've both been working on the same thing. :)

One thing I could use though that you mentioned is the head models and skin colours. I started working on this, but we'd still be here in October if I were to get them all done alone, so if you've already done them, it'd be great if you could send me a list and I'll incorporate them into the finals I send back to Snash.

• 1 month later...

Archived