Has this happened to you?

HuPeRcHiLd

Playing an inter-league game at Fenway, a guy on the Bo Sox hit a hard grounder to my first baseman. I had to move way to my left to get it [away from the base].

Anyway, when the camera switched to the arial camera, the EA Sports Blimp was completely blocking my whole screen! I knew that my first baseman had it, but I had to run around in circles until I stepped on the base. It was pretty crazy because a Red Sox player had crossed the plate/in the bottom of the 8th/ tie game.

When I watched the replay, it was literally a bang-bang play. I got to the base a fraction of a second before he got there.

Just thought I'd share that. I always wondered if the blimp would come into play and it finally did.

btw, I'm using Kama Sutra Camera mod #1.

Merry Christmas

does this happen cuz im sure it did many time.........when u hit a foul ball or a rountine fly and the announcers says "no ones gona catch that one a HOMERUN!!!!" lol its happened to me many times.....2 EXAMPLES: Piazza hits a rountine fly ball....catches it and the annoncers said HOMERUN!!!...............this one is weirs......Phillips hits a foul ball to the dugout......the guy catches the ball....and phillips continues to run around the bases fireworks go off....yet they didnt count it.......one of the many glitches on 05 they fix.

does this happen cuz im sure it did many time.........when u hit a foul ball or a rountine fly and the announcers says "no ones gona catch that one a HOMERUN!!!!" lol its happened to me many times.....2 EXAMPLES: Piazza hits a rountine fly ball....catches it and the annoncers said HOMERUN!!!...............this one is weirs......Phillips hits a foul ball to the dugout......the guy catches the ball....and phillips continues to run around the bases fireworks go off....yet they didnt count it.......one of the many glitches on 05 they fix.

This have happened to at least 5 times....And they caught it around the 1b area...

Archived