Where To Find Kumalas Sliders- Mvp 08?

carmisa

Thanks kumala. I still use your datafiles/sliders when I play MVP. :hi:

Hey Maestro, I've been using Kumala's Final datafile for a while now, but am having some trouble finding a good balance for pitching. I like to give up unintentional walks, but I don't want every CPU hit to be a homerun.

What slider settings are you using for Pitch Meter Difficulty and User Pitch Control?

Thanks a lot man! :)

Hey Maestro, I've been using Kumala's Final datafile for a while now, but am having some trouble finding a good balance for pitching. I like to give up unintentional walks, but I don't want every CPU hit to be a homerun.

What slider settings are you using for Pitch Meter Difficulty and User Pitch Control?

Thanks a lot man! :)

I'll check when I get home this evening.

kumala,

Great datafile and good sliders. I just had a great game with them.

What are you using for the pitch/batter view, strike zone, ect setting?

i have strike zone, cursor off, and I use batter view 3 for hitting and pitching. I just started getting back into this game but I don't think I will edit anymore since I feel the datafile is where i want it to be. I see choppers, looping hits, and all types of hit variety.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Kumala, I wondering if you have ever thought about doing one more datafile update for the MVP 08 datafile you did at EA Mods, and putting in the harder pitch meter and the same hitting and fielding cameras you have in your 07 datafile. Personally I love the tighter shot while hitting and the not so high view while fielding. Sorry if this seems ridiculous, i just have no ability (skills) to mod this myself. Thanks

Archived