Birth Of A New Citi

Nameless

citi.jpg

Background: The past two years, the Mets found themselves short of the playoffs. From bullpen blowing games left and right to hitters not coming through the clutch, ever since the 2006 when Adam Wainwright threw a full count curve ball to Carlos Beltran in game 7 of the NLCS, the Mets just weren't the same. Yet they have played great baseball since however when it comes down the stretch, the Mets always seem to fall apart. However the Mets have something new on their hands, a new stadium. In matter of fact, a new Citi. The Mets come into the 2009 season with a clean slate and a new stadium to break into. Here we get to see how the Mets handle the pressure of a new faced bullpen including K-Rod and J.J. Putz and a birth of a new stadium give the momentum to make the playoffs. Time will tell..enjoy the ride.

Gameplay:

Difficulty: All-Star

Fielding:Manual

Batting View: Six/One

Strikezone: Off

Hot/Cold Zones: Off

Pitch Cursor: Fade

Hitters Eye: Off

Last Note: I kinda lost track of my 1994 dynasty, it's not dead but its on hiatus for now because I just don't have the drive to play it right now from keep taking breaks off and on. However when I played the citi field that was modded by Pirate. I fell in love with it, and I really wanted to play with the 2009 Mets. This time around I will have plenty of time and drive to keep this going and fresh. So I hope you enjoy.

Expect more updates soon..

2009 New York Mets Starting Lineup

1. SS #7 Jose Reyes

jr7.jpg

2. LF #28 Daniel Murphy

dm28.jpg

3. CF #15 Carlos Beltran

cb15.jpg

4. 1B #21 Carlos Delgado

cd21.jpg

5. 3B #5 David Wright

dw5.jpg