Manny Being Manny In A 2009 Los Angeles Dodgers Dynasty !

bob44

I know guys generally don;t like to sim games ... but if the choice comes down to [1] simming the braves series or [2] stopping the dynasty. I strongly urge to sim. This is a cool dynasty. (nobody will remember the simmed games come playoff time, and the outcome of your division won;t be "due to the sim'd games).

Agree with CC.

Don't give up bob, this dynasty is too good. :hi:

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mellow: Well, I've gotten past the problem with the Braves, I'm able to start the game. But its a problem with my computer slowing me down. I have my hard drives set up in raid 0 and one of them is reporting errors. I've tried to play this game multiple times now. My computer blue screened in the 5th before and just this morning I tried again. Manny had a 2-run homer and I was in the 3rd inning and my computer froze again. I don't know what to do. I need a new hard drive. I was planning on redoing everything when windows 7 comes out, but that's still like 6 more weeks I think. I'm going to have to try to get this fixed before that, I wanna finish my season! <_<

That sucks, bob.  You've played quite a bit of the season already, good luck with getting things straightened out, I really wanted to see how this unfolded.

bummer man, was enjoying this dynasty. If it's any consolation, I'll update some dodger stadium ads for you if you get it fixed.

That sucks, bob.  You've played quite a bit of the season already, good luck with getting things straightened out, I really wanted to see how this unfolded.

bummer man, was enjoying this dynasty. If it's any consolation, I'll update some dodger stadium ads for you if you get it fixed.

Thanks guys. Trust me, I'm extremely unhappy with whats goin on. I was having a lot of fun and almost caught up to the real schedule. Having multiple games crash in the middle of them just takes a huge hit on the motivation to play. I really don't want to mess with a new hard drive until i get my copy of windows 7, so i think my only option is to boot up on my backup hard drive that has XP on it, install mvp and continue my season on there. I have 2 drives in raid 0 with vista and its one of those 2 drives that has an error. It works for awhile then freeze's up. So the old backup drive should work for me, ill try that soon.

Archived