Manny Being Manny In A 2009 Los Angeles Dodgers Dynasty !

bob44

Alright, I'm gonna try this again. I had a 2007 Dodgers dynasty going and made it to 135 games then it sputtered out. I was playing on pro level and people lost interest because i was winning too much. Never got one going last year, but i'm back and excited to try this again. This year will be played on all-star level, so who knows what will happen.

"2009 Los Angeles Dodgers" Opening Day Starters

snap065-1.jpg?t=1243992848

APRIL 2009 Schedule

55e2abb6.jpg?t=1244002244

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie hoffman played double A ball here where I live for the lookouts. He is a great player play him as much as you can. Oh and his number for the dogers is actually 30.
Alright, fixed Hoffman's # to 30, thanks. Ya i was trying to decide to start with Hoffman, Paul or Dewitt. I like how Hoffman's 1st 3 mlb hits are 2 doubles and a homer with 7 rbi's :D

Orlando Hudson's number is actually 13--the roster has it wrong.
Got O-dog changed to #13 thanks.

Also changed Eric Milton to #28.

Got a few more tweeks to do and then should be playing the opening series in San Diego a little bit later today. B)

I remember your old dynasty bob, you did a great job with it.  I always love to keep track of the Dodgers, good luck with this one!
Cool, good to see a Dodgers dynasty.

Good luck.

Thanks guys B) Ya, my last dynasty was a lot of fun, i put so much time into it, i can't believe i didn't finish. The big thing was work got crazy and i had to work overtime everyday and saturdays. By the time that was over, the real baseball season was done, and i just lost interest.

Alright, fixed Hoffman's # to 30, thanks. Ya i was trying to decide to start with Hoffman, Paul or Dewitt. I like how Hoffman's 1st 3 mlb hits are 2 doubles and a homer with 7 rbi's :D

Not to mention when they played my cubbies last Wednesday and he mad a beautiful diving catch AND threw Fukedome out at home all in the same play! I would love to see how he progressed.

91ee7fc1.jpg?t=1244148562

The Dodgers win to open up the 2009 season 7-3 over the Padres! Jake Peavy no-hit the dodgers through the first 4 innings. With San Diego leading 2-1 in the 7th, Matt Kemp hit a solo shot off ex-dodger Duaner Sanchez to tie it up 2-2. LA got a lot of insurance in the top of the 9th thanks to a bases clearing double by Furcal. San Diego gave it there best shot in the bottom of the 9th, loading the bases on 3 straight singles off Cory Wade and bringing Gonzalez to the plate. But Broxton came in a closed it down, allowing only 1 base runner to score on a broken up double play attempt.

3e21c5b5.jpg?t=1244088912

Congrats on the Opening Day win, bob.  Looks like Kemp got off to a decent start.   B)

Thanks! I'm trying to decide how much to put in for each game recap, or maybe just doing one big recap after i finish each series. To start i'll just put up the box score and maybe a pic or two.

7776aebe.jpg?t=1244147749

Russell Martin rounds 2nd base on a hit and run single by Matt Kemp to put the Dodgers up 1-0 in the 2nd inning. It was ALL Padres after that though. Ugly 1st loss of the season for the Dodgers .

7389403a.jpg?t=1244160164

Thanks! I'm trying to decide how much to put in for each game recap, or maybe just doing one big recap after i finish each series. To start i'll just put up the box score and maybe a pic or two.

You know, I've been thinking the same thing. My boxscore extractor isnt working at all and some times it does. I've been using the save reader and that works well. I think I'm going to start just doing 3 game series.

0ad2f2a7.jpg?t=1244481467

This was a tough one. LA finally gets a good effort from their starting pitcher and they decide to have no offense today. The Dodgers lose by 1 run for the second straight game and 3 of 4 total from the Padres. Kershaw had a 3 hit shut-out through 7, but in the 8th gave up two singles and a walk to load the bases with 1 out. Ohman came out and struck out Giles for the second out, but then gave up a rbi single to Eckstein, who is batting .500!

33257ca7.jpg?t=1244482346

Strike 3 looking!! Giles isn't happy. 2 outs and bases loaded.

e8f89f00.jpg?t=1244482397

Well i've been messing around with photoshop a little and came up with this series recap, what do you think? Any suggestions? I'm basically going to post the box score after each game with a pic or two. Then do this series recap. Then maybe every 10 games or so, post the players season stats from mvp sav reader. Alright time to play game 1 against Arizona, hopefully i can get more than 1 hit in this game. B)

Archived