Manny Being Manny In A 2009 Los Angeles Dodgers Dynasty !

bob44

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Billingsly made quick work of it, throwing a 57 pitch complete game.  They must have been swinging often and early.  :)

Ya, that was an easy game, they were swinging at everything and hitting them right to my fielders. :clapping:

Wow, seems like every series you either sweep or get swept. You've got quite the streaky team. Good luck for the month of May, I really enjoy following this dynasty.

Thanks! Ya its weird, back and forth, don't know why. :crazy:

Way to finish the month bob.

Keep it going man.

Thanks. Got 3 more games with the stupid Padres, that beat me 3 outta 4 to start the year. Hopefully i do it right back to them. :diablo:

MVP 2004 or 2005?

Well, it was MVP 2005 a couple years ago, i've put so many different combination's of mods, i don't know what game it is anymore. I guess its MVP 2009. 8)

You'll never know.

Until now. :ph34r:

a22c8bf6.jpg?t=1245180198

In the top of the 9th with a runner at 2nd, Brian Giles (the tying run)...hits a ground ball to 3rd baseman Casey Blake who throws a wild one to 1st, but Loney makes an excellent pick for the 3rd out to seal the Dodgers 8th victory in a row! They are now trailing the 1st place Rockies by only a 1/2 game.

:clapping:

bfe83e2c.jpg?t=1245180443

c6519c14.jpg?t=1245193508

Russell Martin is FINALLY getting it going. He has raised his average to a respectable .262 and helped the Dodgers win their 9th in a row. They now are the proud owners of the top spot in the NL West !!

:D

6bb48abe.jpg?t=1245193806

NL WEST

33cf7231.jpg?t=1245193864

c58cd2e9.jpg?t=1245201871

Chad Billingsley pitches his second straight complete game 3 hitter. His last against the Giants he gave up 1 run, today a shut-out! Billingsley also goes 3 for 3 at the plate! He strikes out Giles to end the game. LA wins their 10th in a row!

b4a3f44d.jpg?t=1245202247

67ef01b8.jpg?t=1245223919

Jonathan Broxton gets 2 quick outs in the 9th but then Augie Ojeda doubles. Chris Young comes up now and doubles in the tying run, Broxton blows the save. Bottom of the 9th, Hudson gets a 2 out single up the middle to score Blake and LA wins its 11th in a row!

B)

e0bcee9a.jpg?t=1245223938

33beaa8e.jpg?t=1245226695

The Dodgers have one last hope of keeping their winning streak alive in the bottom of the 9th. Furcal is the tying run with 2 outs, but Chad Qualls gets him to ground out weakly to 1st base. The streak is over at 11 games.

:sorry:

adb9489e.jpg?t=1245226721

075d0570.jpg?t=1245226737

Thanks!

B) Ya, im using rolie's Dodger stadium, does it not look like it? lol

Maybe you have the earlier version? I can't see much of your's in the pics, but the grass (field) definitley looks different.  Here's the one he did with zmod a while ago.  

Maybe you have the earlier version? I can't see much of your's in the pics, but the grass (field) definitley looks different.  Here's the one he did with zmod a while ago.  

I was using v1.0, now i downloaded v1.1 but it still looks a little different than your pic? Which one do you have?

I'm using the one in the '08 mod.  After looking at it, I think my version has True's field changer applied to it.  At least that's what it looks like to me.

I think that's what was throwing me off.  Either way, the stadium is fantastic.

I'm using the one in the '08 mod.  After looking at it, I think my version has True's field changer applied to it.  At least that's what it looks like to me.

I think that's what was throwing me off.  Either way, the stadium is fantastic.

Alright i have it figured out. I'm using MVP '07 with his Dodger stadium from the download section. I just pulled the Dodger Stadium from my '08 mod and its the one you have. The grass looks better and it has the trees in the bullpen. :D Thanks!

Alright i have it figured out. I'm using MVP '07 with his Dodger stadium from the download section. I just pulled the Dodger Stadium from my '08 mod and its the one you have. The grass looks better and it has the trees in the bullpen. :D Thanks!

Maestro's right, this stadium is a work of art.  Glad to see you got it updated.   ^_^

That stadium is a thing of beauty. Excellent work, and your red-hot Dodgers deserve to play there.

Really enjoying following this dynasty bob. Good stuff. :hi:

Ya, the stadium is awesome....and now its better, cause i was using an old version. (thanks JoeRudi) :p I'm having fun playing this dynasty, glad you like following it. :good: I tried 2K9 for a little while, its cool....but playing this is a lot funner. Alright, now i get to hopefully start a new winning streak, i'm about to play one of the worst teams in baseball, the Nationals (9-18) :clapping:

8ca8ea0c.jpg?t=1245282422

The Dodgers for some reason, playing a poor Nationals team at home could not hit the ball for anything. They had a little hope in the bottom of the 8th with a runner at 1st and Manny up, everyone was thinking the same thing "come on 2-run homer". Instead Manny check swings at a pitch out for strike 3!

:o

69a13b06.jpg?t=1245282704

520de1fc.jpg?t=1245282719

Archived