Manny Being Manny In A 2009 Los Angeles Dodgers Dynasty !

bob44

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In your 2 games against the Angels, I noticed on the linescore of the boxscore extractor that Los Angeles is abbreviated as LA in one game, and LAD in another.

Am I seeing this right?   :huh:

I forgot to change it in the 2nd one. :rolleyes: I use Microsoft Frontpage to delete the fielding stats out of the boxscore. I also use it to add in the first couple innings of a box score when a game goes into extra innings, because the extractor cuts them off and only shows the last 9. The first box score when i deleted the fielding stats i changed it to LAD, just thought it looked better, since angels were LAA. :good: .......I updated the 2nd one, now they're both LAD :p Good eye catching that, u caught my old version of Dodger stadium too :hi:

Ok, I was just curious if somehow the Boxscore Extractor was processing that way.  I didn't think so.  Anyway, congrats on the first 2 games of the series.

:clapping:

I'm in the process of tearing San Diego apart in the last game of my series..

Say it with me bob, 'who owns South Cali?'   :D

00a426e4.jpg?t=1245696657

Wow, Dodgers come into this game looking for the sweep of the freeway series and instead the Angels kick the crap out of them! Dodgers are back to their old habits, collecting 11 hits, yet only scoring 1 little run. Stults pitched a decent game and then the bullpen gets rocked for 4 runs and 8 hits in the last 3 innings.

b76593d5.jpg?t=1245695338

I'm in the process of tearing San Diego apart in the last game of my series..

Say it with me bob, 'who owns South Cali?'   :D

Well after the game i just played, i'd say the Angels, lol :blush:

Great wins Bob. Man, I love Juan P. Don't know why my sorry #$%# Cubs ever got rid of him. <_<

Ya, i like Pierre a lot, but im not getting much hitting from him in my season. He's only at .176, but he's helped a lot as a pinch runner, making stuff happen.

Guest lrod4

Hi there

Great job on your posts. I am thinking about a Cardinals dynasty. How did you get the 09 Schedule. I DLed the one from EAMods and it has not worked.

Any advice?

Thanks a lot

Luke

Hi there

Great job on your posts. I am thinking about a Cardinals dynasty. How did you get the 09 Schedule. I DLed the one from EAMods and it has not worked.

Any advice?

Thanks a lot

Luke

Irod, have you tried downloading it from this site?  You can find it Here

Guest lrod4

Thanks.

I will check it out and get back to you. Also, what else did you DL to start your new Dynasty. I am not too worried about the Cyberfaces or anything like that. But I might try it and see.

Thanks again

Luke

bc0bc3e0.jpg?t=1245795629

There was a lot of hits (27) in the 1st game of this series in Coors field. Unfortunately the Rockies did more with theirs than the Dodgers did. Billingsley has his 2nd straight rough outing and falls to a weak 3-5 on the season. LA had a small rally in the 9th, getting runners to 2nd and 3rd with 2 outs. Hudson grounds out weakly to 3rd base though, game over.

53562be0.jpg?t=1245795643

Alright, I've played 46 games of my season so far and i'm a decent 25-21. Only 25 more games to go to catch up to the real Dodgers. I guess i'll have to go 22-3 to catch up to their awesome record of 47-24

:o lol :D Gonna play game 2 against the Rockies now.

b0e327a1.jpg?t=1245823865

Dodgers pitcher Hiroki Kuroda had another solid game and LA takes game #2 at Coors Field 4-2. Manny belts his 8th homer of the year in the 1st inning to get LA out to a quick 2-0 lead. O-dawg has a crazy 4 walk game, one with the bases loaded for a rbi and scores 2 runs.

7d4da1a8.jpg?t=1245823881

d69104a1.jpg?t=1245881838

Dodgers get the 9th inning comeback win by scoring 2 runs in the top half of the inning to take a 3-2 lead! Broxton comes in and gets in a jam, with runners at 1st and 2nd and 2 outs. He gets Jeff Baker to ground to 1st and big Brox lumbers over and covers the bag for the final out!

2f8512c8.jpg?t=1245881855

afaf5b83.jpg?t=1245914950

Dodgers knock out 14 hits today and score 5 runs, but should of scored more. Kershaw pitched a great game, but got a little roughed up in the 8th inning. He gives up 1 run on 5 hits! Yes, 5 hits and thankfully Manny Ramirez throws out runners at home TWICE in the inning!

:o LA wins it's 3rd game in a row B)

2611410e.jpg?t=1245915468

f2201af3.jpg?t=1245915487

c83f2b16.jpg?t=1245981068

Tough loss today! LA gets no hit through the first 6 innings of the game, yet find themselves in a 0-0 tie in the 8th. Blake singles, pinch runner Pierre steals 2nd and then Loney hits a double into the ivy....bam Dodgers up 1-0. Then bottom half of the 8th, Cubs with 2 outs and no one on, get 3 straight singles to tie it 1-1. Aaron Miles starts the bottom of the 10th with a solo shot, his 1st of the year, to take the game 2-1.

10c4176a.jpg?t=1245974494

Archived