the big what will you do if mvp 05 cant be modded thread?

timay

I think it's safe to say it will be moddable. There aren't many (None at all that I know of, but I'm sure there must be some) PC games that aren't moddable, and if there are, then the company obviously had a lot of spare time to allow for that. EA doesn't have that time.

I think it's safe to say it will be moddable. There aren't many (None at all that I know of, but I'm sure there must be some) PC games that aren't moddable, and if there are, then the company obviously had a lot of spare time to allow for that. EA doesn't have that time.

madden 05 isnt moddable...cept the rosters

ease up on the hysteria timay. as i said before, I don't see that happening. EA is in year 3 of a 3 year plan. They won't be making any drastic changes to the architecture of the game. So, with that being said, I am sure that the stadiums will be built in a similar manner, uniforms will be in the same format and almost everything else should stay the same.

ease up on the hysteria timay. as i said before, I don't see that happening. EA is in year 3 of a 3 year plan. They won't be making any drastic changes to the architecture of the game. So, with that being said, I am sure that the stadiums will be built in a similar manner, uniforms will be in the same format and almost everything else should stay the same.

whatever you say man...

I agree, I think things will be very familiar.

since i dont download i wouldnt mind......but if u look at the advertismnets(in the ballparks) they look realistic.....well more than last year anyway. i think the games gona be great.....someday ill be a modder...i hope

Hey, just got back to MVP 2004. it wasnt that bad. But as far as EA history goes..(to my knowledge) the only game i ever played by them that couldnt be modded (til now) was NFS 5 Porshe Unleashed.

So im not worried. Dont waste your life worrying MAN!!!!!!!!

-viceman-

I've been playing various EA Games since 1996 - Tiger Woods, NHL Hockey, Madden, etc.. They never make any huge changes in one year. EA is not advertising this game as a complete makeover. My guess is that a lot of the stuff from 2004 will work in 2005. And if you can't mod in 2005 I'll stick with 2004. And if I'm stuck with 2004 I'll still curse the lame sacrifice bunts (aaaaagh!), not being able able to save a game in progress, and the lamer Home Run Showdown.

Archived