To Mod Makers

LoGatto

To all the people who devoted their time to making all the mods and making the game what it is, Thank you. I know the game has issues but with all that has been added it has made the difference to me in playing the game.

I play the PC version and have had a few issues but nothing that prevents me from playing the game.

I have tried most of the mods in my game and they have been great, keep up the good work. You guys deserve all the credit you get.

I wish you guys hadn't abandoned MVP 2005 for PC but I can't complain to much. You guys are great and with you're constant modding and roster uodates you really extended the life of that game for me. MLB 2k9 is a piece of junk and I'll never play that game. I have MLB the Show 09 and it is excellent. It's like they took all of the good features in past baseball video games and put them all into that game.

I wish you guys hadn't abandoned MVP 2005 for PC but I can't complain to much. You guys are great and with you're constant modding and roster uodates you really extended the life of that game for me. MLB 2k9 is a piece of junk and I'll never play that game. I have MLB the Show 09 and it is excellent. It's like they took all of the good features in past baseball video games and put them all into that game.

Not so fast! The 1946 season mod was just released yesterday for Mvp 05. Check it out, you will love it.

people still mods this game, like y4l said a new tc just came out

and other things are coming out to, im working on one as we speek

im glad to help out making mods.I know some companies dont like mods to thier games but i myself believe the best ones to mod games are the ones who play the games and knows what they want.The ones who make the games dont always know what the majority wants.At the moment im doing a complete roster over haul that will have every player on every team and a complete minor league updates and totally doing away with the fake names.Im hoping to get my unlock key for tys roster editor before the trial runs out *lol*

Right now its driving me nuts because of the waivers thats happening every day

Plenty of us are still modding MVP.....

Archived