~ Clever Title ~ 2009 Padres Franchise

stEdfuNk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely forgot I made the post game stuff 600 pixels instead of 500 when I was setting up the in game screenshots, so that'll be fixed next game so it lines up, 2AM now time for bed -_-

edit: oh and some feedback on the post game board would be nice, I spent a couple hours on it lol :(

Just curious, stEd, what does Say May Kids mean?  I've heard of Say Hey Kid, etc.

Just wondering.   B)

It was a nickname given to the Padres because in the 2005 & 2006 seasons they had very good May runs after sucking it up in April. I forget who gave them the nickname though it just came to mind when thinking of a header.

April 2005 - 11-13

May 2005 - 22-6

April 2006 - 9-15

May 2006 - 19-10

April 2007 - 13-13

May 2007 - 18-9

So I was playing this game earlier and it crashed in the 7th inning when I was up 1-0, so I thought whatever no big deal and started back up again and this happens. I played a month before posting this franchise just to get a feel for the game and learn the basics and I never lost this bad and I never gave up this many home runs :angry:

This should be a great year [/sarcasm]

So I was playing this game earlier and it crashed in the 7th inning when I was up 1-0, so I thought whatever no big deal and started back up again and this happens. I played a month before posting this franchise just to get a feel for the game and learn the basics and I never lost this bad and I never gave up this many home runs :angry:

This should be a great year [/sarcasm]

Shake it off man. Don't let it get to ya. Although, it looks like you were throwing BP in that game. :unsure:

I've been lit up a few times this year like that. Just got to put it behind ya, and move to the next game.

*Is your game patched upped? I haven't had any crashes since I applied that PC patch that was released awhile back. If you find you're still crashing frequently areound the 7th/8th inning, might want to save it, then reload. I know this helped some pre-patch.

Tough loss, stEd.  I've taken beatings like this too.  They're definitely hard to sit through, but like Maestro said, move on and get the next one.

Yeah, that latest 18-2 beating the Tigers gave me was no fun. It got to the point where I was just pitching to contact, wanting to get the dang thing over with. :sad:

Archived