PSP version of MVP Baseball

NYYKing

in case anyone is interested in the Sony PSP, here are some screenshots of MVP Baseball on the console. Looks very good IMO. Obviously the graphics arent as detailed as the regular consoles or PC's, but on that small of a screen, you won't even notice it.

mvp-baseball-psp-20050107015818245.jpg

mvp-baseball-psp-20050107015820338.jpg

mvp-baseball-psp-20050107015817432.jpg

mvp-baseball-psp-20050107015817807.jpg

mvp-baseball-psp-20050107015823120.jpg

Well, it's an alpha version according to EA, and currently the framerate sucks. They are still anticipating a march release though to coincide the PSP release in the U.S.

i wouldn't anticipate the graphics to be much better than it currently is. It is a portable console on a 4 & 1/2 inch screen not some 50 inch plasma TV. When in motion though, i anticipate games to look absolutely stellar on the PSP

these are some NASTY pics for this game. i might just get this hand held device for this game. what's the name of it?

I believe the name of this unknown, Japanese created device to be called, known as, and referred to as the "P-S-P," according to some shady news corners. It is supposed to be a device that can be held in the hands, using primitive technology to conserve it's powers for financial reasons...

...Interesting...This will need to be disected immediatly!

considering Nintendo DS is $150...the PSP is a steal since it is a far more capable machine.

Before the Japanese pricing was released, most analysts were anticipating a $299 launch price.

Exactly the point I was trying to make. I have heard rumors that Palm is releasing software that will work with the PSP and utilize the builtin wifi. I mean it's incredible how low the price is being predicticed right now.

I just hope they are right.

Archived