Updated Rosters Soon

DonSPa

Don - How is it going with your roster? were you able to ever fix the issues? After all your time and effort I hope it is not a dead issue.

How about reading the post right above yours?? Here, let me quote it for you:

It'll be done when it's done, guys. Asking when won't make it come any quicker.

I understand it's been awhile, but maybe the guy who has been working on this has been very busy with other things. Or maybe he has decided to wait until the season gets closer. Just a guess, that's all.

Thank you for your reply, but I did read the above comment. I was only enquiring to see how he made out with his roster due to issues he had and responded to him to try to help. He spent many hours doing this roster. I was not asking because I need the roster, but did not want to see someone who worked so hard not have his work go in vain. I did not think a email was bothering some-one

Thanks

It's true that I am a little disappointed that the rosters are not out yet, I can wait for either the rosters to come out or 2K10 to be released. I can also do some of the transactions myself. The minors can have whoever, but as long as I have the major players in the right teams I am happy.

And besides, might as well wait until all the trades & acquisitions are done don't you think ?

Indeed.

It's true that I am a little disappointed that the rosters are not out yet, I can wait for either the rosters to come out or 2K10 to be released. I can also do some of the transactions myself. The minors can have whoever, but as long as I have the major players in the right teams I am happy.

And that's the most important thing.

Archived