Updated Rosters Soon

DonSPa

for those that have been asking,ive finished the roster updates and i am in the process of doing a final check on all rosters including all the minors,once that is done ill run a season sim to make sure no problems so keep the fingers crossed that all runs smoothly,once it does ill upload hopefully the next few days.All players will be real players and no fakes also the free agents have been replaced by players on the current DL and also some are on the expanded rosters due to roster limits of 25 for each team

thanx guys hopefully ill give myself a break and actually start playing again *lol* the fake names just kept nagging at me,actually when i first started this project in july i figured a couple weeks and id be done but i didnt realize just how bad the minors were.Almost every class aa and class a names had to be replaced.Im just glad that guys like tony and zach and anyone else who had done rosters allready for the majors and triple a clubs so it made things easier as far as those 2 levels go.

i think this was already mentioned in another post...but if your doing the updates and all that which is a great thing because to do all real names...insane lol...but i was wondering if u could fix ubaldo jimenez's fast ball...im tired of taking massive strikes for 102 103 mph...its ridiculous

i looked into jimenez and for some reason his FB was set on speed 100 so i lowered it to 97.Most of the natural FB pitchers i noticed avg speeds set between 95-97 one thing now that im double checking all latest rosters,even though all teams will have real players names not all rosters will be 100% correct because of the expanded rosters and some still on the DL,this left some of the minors with 16-17 players so i have to fill in the best i can,

Jimenez average fastball was better then 97 this year, 2k9 when you set the sped you set the max speed and it makes a 4 mph range so by setting hi m to 97 your giving him an average of 95-96 which is inccorrect. there is a reaosn eh was on 100. HE THROWS 100

well unfortunatly ive run into a problem with the roster file crashing the game and trying to find out why,ive used names that are on the current rosters,so im not sure which rookies are actually on roster spots.I know some are in the fall leagues

Jimenez average fastball was better then 97 this year, 2k9 when you set the sped you set the max speed and it makes a 4 mph range so by setting hi m to 97 your giving him an average of 95-96 which is inccorrect. there is a reaosn eh was on 100. HE THROWS 100

According to fangraphs.com, his fastball averaged 96mph this year ... the highest in the majors. Verlander was second with 95.

for those that have been asking,ive finished the roster updates and i am in the process of doing a final check on all rosters including all the minors,once that is done ill run a season sim to make sure no problems so keep the fingers crossed that all runs smoothly,once it does ill upload hopefully the next few days.All players will be real players and no fakes also the free agents have been replaced by players on the current DL and also some are on the expanded rosters due to roster limits of 25 for each team

Thanks for your effor.. :D

thanx shady but the effort maybe lost unfortunatly,having some major problems which i cannot release the rosters unless the problem can get fixed see the thread in the support forums to see what i mean,hopefully someone can help out

well guys i decided tonite that i want to try and redo the rosters,i put way too much work into it to give up because of problems,But this time it should be easier because most will be copy and pasting and i wont have to do as much research as before and so hopefully it wont take long to do.

no i still had problems and couldnt resolve it,im redoing everything all over again but this time when i finish a team ill run the game and check it as i go.I dont think its gonna take as long because i only worked on it a few short hours tonite and had done 4 teams allready,where before i was lucky to get one team done a day.Not gonna promise anything but im trying to get this all done before the end of the world series

oh ok i see what u mean..yea im with the guy up top definetely gonna keep my fingers crossed to...i do alot of audio work so i know what its like to work on something for weeks and weeks and not have it work...terrible feeling...so my prayers are with you lol

Archived