Injury Freq. setting

kaplerisking

What do you guys set your injury frequency to in the game-tuning menu? Because my guys rarely ever get injured, and its very unrealistic when I go an entire season without a single injury. My minor leaguers get injured like its their job, every 5 days someone else's arm or leg has fallen off, but my big leaguers are never hurt.

think thats bad.....during my first season i was playing my 35th game or so and jose reyes gets injured (thats a suprise :-) ) anyway it was for like 250+ games. i thouht durung the nest season he would be ready but heck he endd up retiring at age 21 because of injury. and thats why i got edgar renteria.

Yeah, the specific days out due to injury is ridiculously unrealistic. Who ever really knows exactly how many days someone is going to be out due to injury?! It should be a range of days that they tell you, and that range can change all the time based on how well the player is recovering. Oh, and it should also be required to have the players go on rehab stints in the minors. Maybe I'm asking a lot, but that would add some fun and strategy to injuries in the game.

I have my I jury Freqs maxed up, I love key injuries (minor ones, not Torn PCL's that end players careers). That way you can bring up that minor leaguer that you want to test in the majors.

In my first Houston season, I had a minor leaguer that wasn't on the DL, for longer then about 30 days at a time, but only played around 6 or so games. Wouldn't stop breaking things.

Archived