2010 MVP roster  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a 2010 MVP roster?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I've been on the fence during the offseason about whether or not to continue my roster. I've been leaning towards no for several reasons: 1) the MVP community as a whole is dwindling with better baseball games being made, 2) I have no interest (at this point) in doing new ratings for the upcoming season, and 3) time to keep the roster up to the standards I demand might be hard to come by come late spring and summer.

But I know a lot of people would be disappointed if there was no workable 2010 MVP roster, so perhaps I will do it if there's enough interest. Please vote if you want a new roster and I will likely do it if there is enough interest.

Hi KG, is this roster still a possibility? I think we would all be absolutely thrilled if you release it as your quality of work on rosters is pretty much unmatched. Thank you!

Hi KG, is this roster still a possibility? I think we would all be absolutely thrilled if you release it as your quality of work on rosters is pretty much unmatched. Thank you!

Sorry, but your duplicate account status has just run out. Please take all three of your accounts and get the hell out of here.

Archived