Do You Want A 2010 Mvp Roster?

kgbaseball

2010 MVP roster  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a 2010 MVP roster?

Obviously I would LOVE new rosters. Even if you only did some ratings, since you have a system for those, and then got a few guys to help you with the roster portion. That way, the whole load wouldn't be on you and there wouldn't be any bias.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

hi I'm new at this but I tell you I'm missing very little updating the MVP from 2005 to 2010 with new roster, new faces, new pictures, new music, new intro is not so impatient that I'm missing my little nik are only slope is ( guaro1379)

YES! I am new here as well. Haven't play MVP since 2005. But just download your MVP mod 2008 last week and I was BLOWN AWAY!!! So I would definitely appreciated a roster upgrade for 2010. MVP with you roster/mod still plays a great BBall game even compared to MLB 2k9 and MLB 2009.

that is correct is what I am doing download the MODS MVP 2008 and updated it to 2010 will soon notice them missing me when I finish updating the roster of 10 teams over the last transactions made by teams ok.

I got a better response than I expected, and I'm sure there's even more people who didn't vote yes.

I've been working on the roster for a month now, and I'm all caught up with transactions and player movement.

As far as ratings updates go, we'll see where that takes me. I'm still reluctant to start with them, but at least I'll have an opening day roster for you to play with.

• 4 weeks later...

sorry to off topic guys,

I wanted to update the rosters of MVP08 to 09 rosters and cant for the life of me find any? did KG make any final 2009 season rosters? and would anybody be kind enough me to point me in the direction of them? I have been away for sometime and just starting to get back into MVP again.

cheers for any help

Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...

I got a better response than I expected, and I'm sure there's even more people who didn't vote yes.

I've been working on the roster for a month now, and I'm all caught up with transactions and player movement.

As far as ratings updates go, we'll see where that takes me. I'm still reluctant to start with them, but at least I'll have an opening day roster for you to play with.

As are many others, I'm really excited about this. Just wanted to be another positive voice. Can't wait, MVP 2005 is my only baseball option as the new MLB 2K10 for wii sucks.

YES FOR SURE Can't wait for 2010 rosters.

Not that pleased with MLB 2K10 other than MY player it kinda blows only 1 season for Franchise Mode WTF.

Should have changed the name to Season Mode.

Also can't wait to start new season with SPUNGO'S Jerseys for $5 it is well worth it TONS of Jerseys there.

LATER

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely a huge fan of yours and have been using your mvp rosters for years now. I'd like to request the roster for xbox mvp 05 as well since I don't have the PC version. I have no idea what kind of work that entails and understand if you don't have the time (or the will) to do it anymore, but just thought I'd add my two cents. Thanks again for all your work KG.

A resounding YES! KG is the best when it comes to updating rosters, and I'm sure he will not disappoint this year. I've been playing MVP since 2006, and have been able to enjoy this game a lot longer thanks to the efforts of the mods here and at EAmods. Can't wait to see the update for the new season.

Archived