Ps3 Controller Is The Answer!

cjs007

No controller can correct a fundamentally flawed game. I don't care if it's an Amiga controller or the PSSuper360fuckeroo 9000.

Mark - Have you tried the 9000? I have the 8550 but have been tempted to buy the 9000 if it means that 2K9 will play better....

Like you, my sarcasm filter is on the fritz today. It must be the freezing temperatures here. :)

The 8550's auto-frag and WinDamnNearEverything buttons were cool, and the EFG animation on the centre console between the joysticks (which doubled as stimulation sticks for those other types of games) were innovative, but the 9000 is so cool I don't know why they didn't call it the "over 9000". The 9000 Scouter Edition is also rather similarly epic.

The 8550's auto-frag and WinDamnNearEverything buttons were cool, and the EFG animation on the centre console between the joysticks (which doubled as stimulation sticks for those other types of games)....

I remember one of the marketing campaigns for the 8550 where scantily clad models were holding the controller and one of them says suggestively, "We put the joy in joysticks!" ;)

2K9 plays better? In what ways? i would consider getting a PS3 controller if there was a big difference.

You can spot your pitches way better. Like pitching inside,and not hitting the batter.

Check swings work! And you can control your bunting better.

You can run in the outfield smoother.

You will be able to do a relay throw from outfield to cutoff man, to base, way smoother.

The PS3 controller is lighter and very responsive to your inputs.

I have played this game all year and used PC controllers and complained about the play control thinking it was the game, Its NOT, its the controller.

Get it and see.....I CAN'T STOP PLAYING NOW !!

I bet ANYONE that this game (2K9) plays as good as THE SHOW with the PS3 controller.

Archived