2005 Rosters

JoshC77

There was a lot of interesting baseball played in the last five years and I'd like a chance to start at the beginning....

I am looking for an old version of the Ultimate Rosters that dates back to the 2005 season (preferably with the total minors completed). Does anyone have a copy? I have looked at both EAmods and here and haven't found quite what I am looking for.

If anyone has an old file sitting around and could post on here, I would love it....

I have a bunch of old versions of UR in an archive. If you can tell me which version you want, I should be able to upload it for you.

Hey Mark, thanks for the offer. I am looking for something in the version 3 to version 4 range...I believe that is about the time things were starting to stabilize a bit.

The earliest version I have is version 2.2, but the oldest one (oldest modified date) I have is from 25/05/05, version 2.3. However, I'm not sure if that included minors etc, so I've sent you a PM with links to 3.14 (16/10/05) and 4.0 (11/11/05). I'd try 4.0 first as that will have updated made from the actual season, whereas 3.14 was a lot earlier and didn't have many of the changes and updates that 4.0 included, hence the large jump in version numbers.

Archived