Errors

NelsonBis

Do fielding errors occur in the game? I have only seen one and this was in the my player mode. Has anyone seen one in a normal or franchise game?

I have only seen one error in about 6 games and it was on a grounder to the 1st baseman.. I think they are very few of them overall.

I have played this game around 30 hrs now and have not seen one error. Fixing this is a must and hopefully soon. Its not a slider option either so you cant adjust it. It looks like they removed the slider because they knew they were releasing the game w/o errors? 2K ... Please fix this!!

actually i had a error with bases loaded. this was in my player. i hit a fly ball. the guy DROPPED it and i score din 3 rbi's. was pretty awesome.

reminds me of that mets-yankees game when the yankees got a walk off win with a fly ball cause the mets guy dropped it.

actually i had a error with bases loaded. this was in my player. i hit a fly ball. the guy DROPPED it and i score din 3 rbi's. was pretty awesome.

reminds me of that mets-yankees game when the yankees got a walk off win with a fly ball cause the mets guy dropped it.

That's fine, but I know I'm not going to be playing My Player as much as the game itself. These error-less games need to be addressed.

I played my 1st franchise game yesterday. I layed down a bunt and the opposing pitcher threw the ball too high to 1st base causing the 1st baseman to jump. I was safe because of that.

So, 1 game gone and 1 error. Seems good sofar.

I must say that overthrowing the ball (pitch meter going way into the red) has not caused me to make a throwing error yet. Thats means the throwing meter doesnt work is isnt sensitive enough.

• 1 month later...

I played 30 games in my chise had a few errors of my own. Last night I saw the cpu have its first error.Stuck out ball got away bad throw to first safe.Then an inning later hit one off the wall cpu misplayed a triple into a run. 2 in one game for the cpu. Two games later another error for the cpu so none in the first 30 games for the cpu 3 in the last 3 :)

• 1 month later...

Archived