Game Hiccups

Bats

While playing my game often has little hiccups here and there like when a ball is hit or whatever..... and it is really bugging me. My computer is a 2.67 Ghz, 1 GB of ram, pentium 4, and my video card is a Radeon 9700 with 128 mem... I would naturally think my computer would run this without a fault... but it is making me VERY frustrated.. any ideas? Suggestions? Anything would be great becuase i think about upgrading but the stuff I have is way more than the system requirements......So I dont want to waste my time or effort (seems like I already have, with it still doing this) to fix something I might not have to or what not.. thanks.

That's odd. I have an outdated AMD 1.7, Radeon 9200, 256 RAM and mine works flawless. There's definitely no need to upgrade. There's something else going on. I don't have time now, but I'll do some research and get back to you.......

If by hiccup you're talking about the stuttering that occurs when the ball is thrown from the outfield, unfortunately there's not too much that can be done to solve that. It looks like three balls are coming in instead of one. There have been all kins of suggestions on how to fix this, but nothing really works as far as I can tell. Very irritating!

ez

thanks guys for the ideas and help... yeah I mostly see it when throwing a ball say from 3rd to fist... sometimes it is fine then others it stutters.... same with players motion sometimes when the ball is hit, the fielders stutter...

It's totally the game. Im running a moster 9800 256mb Ram P4 3.6 Gig and tryed turning everthing off and on without success. I've been trying to test this for about 4 moths now, still no perfect game.

Try AA 2X it helps a bit. I.ve even tryed all resoulutions up to 1900 X1200. no luck. You'll still get the jaggering effect. It has to be the PC version on EA's part. Hopefully they'll fix it. I have ALL the EA games and this is the only one that doesen't run smooth.

Any other comments would be apprieciated!

Archived