Opening Day Rosters

BaconSlayer09

Opening day is tomorrow. This project is not finished, unfortunately. But I do have something good.

These rosters are set for opening day. I just spent the last couple of hours editing them. They're not perfect, but I'm pretty damn sure they're at least 95% correct. I got the depth information from MLBDepthCharts and put in some of my own opinions as to how the rotations, bullpens, and lineups would go.

I didn't bother to create some players, like Colby Lewis or Ryota Igarashi. Because of these, I had to leave some guys on rosters that are currently on the DL or are not going to be ready on opening day (Brandon Webb and Cliff Lee are two of them).

I've had the time to edit hitting attributes of 13 teams, the last team I did them for was the Dodgers and I did them in alphabetical order outside of the White Sox and Yankees.

You can find the roster on 2KShare or you can download it here.

Update: Just included guys who are on the DL, they show up on team rosters as red and you can't use them in games. Good for franchises.

http://rapidshare.com/files/372109430/Ultimate_Roster.ROS

I seem to crash in franchise mode with this roster . is it me? did anyone else get this roster working with franchise mode?

Opening day is tomorrow. This project is not finished, unfortunately. But I do have something good.

These rosters are set for opening day. I just spent the last couple of hours editing them. They're not perfect, but I'm pretty damn sure they're at least 95% correct. I got the depth information from MLBDepthCharts and put in some of my own opinions as to how the rotations, bullpens, and lineups would go.

I didn't bother to create some players, like Colby Lewis or Ryota Igarashi. Because of these, I had to leave some guys on rosters that are currently on the DL or are not going to be ready on opening day (Brandon Webb and Cliff Lee are two of them).

I've had the time to edit hitting attributes of 13 teams, the last team I did them for was the Dodgers and I did them in alphabetical order outside of the White Sox and Yankees.

You can find the roster on 2KShare or you can download it here.

Update: Just included guys who are on the DL, they show up on team rosters as red and you can't use them in games. Good for franchises.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/371811968/Ultimate_Roster.ROS

Austin Jackson is missing from Detroit. He's the starting CF. What fake name is he under and what team is he on? Scott Sizemore too.

They're in there.

Unless I posted the wrong roster up there...

Try this: http://rapidshare.com/files/372109430/Ultimate_Roster.ROS

This is the latest, with some last minute changes (Cust DFA'd, Ryota Igarashi actually in the game).

Working fine here. I just simulated a whole season a couple of hours ago.

have you tried to play the games not simulate? it crashes before you can play 1 game for me. yet works fine with other rosters and offical rosters

have you tried to play the games not simulate? it crashes before you can play 1 game for me. yet works fine with other rosters and offical rosters

I played playoff games. Make sure you download my latest link. I may have given you guys the wrong link at first.

I just downloaded the recent link and my game crashed too when I tried to sim spring training in franchise mode

I think if you remove all rosters from your save file, the living roster gives you the updates and starts a new default roster fresh that day. I tried that today because I was curious to see and it seemed up to date.

im not sure how 2k did this year but i noticed using the roster editor that some teams on ur rosters had more than 25 players and last year this would cause the game to crash in franchise mode,so maybe that is what is happening now

Anymore confirmation that disabling then enabling injuries fixes this? I'd like an updated roster.

Also, have you fixed contracts, BaconSlayer? That's just about all I care about (as Franchise mode is a joke without having done so).

Anymore confirmation that disabling then enabling injuries fixes this? I'd like an updated roster.

Also, have you fixed contracts, BaconSlayer? That's just about all I care about (as Franchise mode is a joke without having done so).

No I haven't done the salaries.

I'll get one done without guys on the DL.

Do you plan to edit the contracts?If you dont there are like 2 type A Free Agents

I have a lot of work that I have to get done and my schedule isn't easy. Things will be done when they'll be done. The aim of this project is to get everything right, so I probably will edit the contracts.

But that might not get done until sometime in June. Some other things are before that in the pecking order.

If you want, go to Cot's contracts, look the numbers up and put them in.

Must not be mine.

Mine's called Ultimate Roster Project version 0.8.

Hi Baconslayer09,

I downloaded your 2kshare roster also and its not the same as the one you posted here for download. The one from here has Jackson and Sizemore for the tigers and the one online doesnt. The 2kshare one is dated the 4th at 1:41Am or something like that. The one I downloaded from this post is crashing and I'm using Ty's editor to see where the problem is. I imagine as you all do its got something to do with the DL personel. I saw where you said to turn off the dl, but I cant get that far. As soon as I click on create franchise or create myplayer the game crashes to desktop. Has anyone gotten this to work yet? Nice work on the rosters. Here is a couple things I found that I think would make the roster crash.

Indianapolis Indians have 27 players

Oaklahoma City Redhawks have 26 players

Norfolk Tides have 26 players

Isnt the max on a team 25?

I'm gonna make changes to the one I've got and see if that will stop crashing and that didnt help

I restored your roster, setup a frachise and turned off the injuries and it still crashes.

Hi Baconslayer09,

I downloaded your 2kshare roster also and its not the same as the one you posted here for download. The one from here has Jackson and Sizemore for the tigers and the one online doesnt. The 2kshare one is dated the 4th at 1:41Am or something like that. The one I downloaded from this post is crashing and I'm using Ty's editor to see where the problem is. I imagine as you all do its got something to do with the DL personel. I saw where you said to turn off the dl, but I cant get that far. As soon as I click on create franchise or create myplayer the game crashes to desktop. Has anyone gotten this to work yet? Nice work on the rosters. Here is a couple things I found that I think would make the roster crash.

Indianapolis Indians have 27 players

Oaklahoma City Redhawks have 26 players

Norfolk Tides have 26 players

Isnt the max on a team 25?

I'm gonna make changes to the one I've got and see if that will stop crashing and that didnt help

I restored your roster, setup a frachise and turned off the injuries and it still crashes.

When you start the franchise did you immediately go down to turn injuries off and then select your team or did you select your team then turn injuries off

Archived