Mat'S Mlb2K10 2010 Complete Roster Set (Pc)

Mat

ok just checked ur latest there are a couple teams that have an empty spot in the DH role.I found a work around on the editor crashing when trying to add someone to the dh,all i did was change the dh to another position and was able to add players that way. Im gonna try something as a test and ill get back to u if it works,we will get this working for u so dont give up

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, please.

In V08 the Rangers had no Cather for LHP/DH. Also if I let the CPU auto-handle ANY injuries the game crashes.

I turned injuries off. I was able to sim a season controlling all 30 teams. In June the rosters seem to jump to 30-35 players, this happens right after the amateur draft, I select Manually Handle then back out and the CPU offers to fix them.

attached. :)

and i aint giving up!! This file i probably better as i have gone over again and all teams are under 25 players, nobody on DL, all positions allocated, and also all pitching positions (SP1-5, CL, SU, MR, LR), but im still getting crashes. Especially on My Player. But does seem to work ok on Franchise when done as you have above.

I have been getting into my player, but may have to ditch it for franchise for the moment, atleast that is sort of working.

Problem is i dont want to continue making this roster accurate as possible until i know whats causing the crashes.

MIRosterV082.rar

Thank you. Like DonSPa said, we will keep trying to figure it out with you. In V08, using the Indians, I took the guys of the DL. Turned injuries off. I simmed spring training on the minor league screen. It told me I had a roster error, only 10 hitters on AAA team. I let the CPU fix this and simmed until the start of the season. I played the first game and then was able to sim 2 years.

mat i have somewhat good news.What i did was i took all players off the DL.Then i went thru each major league team and made sure each team had no more or no less than 25 players.Made sure i had at least 11 of them pitchers but no more than 12.Then i made sure each pitching and batting spots were not empty.

I simulated making sure that i controlled all 30 teams.Everything ran fine until i reached the amature draft then all teams had issues saying i couldnt have more than 25 players and i let the game auto straighten the rosters then continued the rest of the sim and it went fine after that.So gotta figure why the amature draft is causing the crash but at least ur roster can work and thats great news

i didnt go thru the minor leagues so it could be possible those need straightened out as well just for testing sake i filled in the empty spots with free agents just to make sure the 25 man rosters were filled

great news!

I also have another version, see attached for v0.9.

I found some players in FA who were on the DL. Didnt notice them before so fixed that, and now it loads in My Player mode!

I didnt sim far but played a handful of games with no problems in my player mode.

Also, i simmed using the cubs with injuries on and was able to sim through the season while manually making any changes when prompted. I am not sure how it would go with letting cpu handle it, but will do more testing.

If anyone is planning on using any of these rosters, i suggest saving regularly in case it does crash. It is most likely an error in roster lineups or pitching rotations and should be able to be fixed either in game or with ty's editor. It is also important to keep rosters under 25 as they will only go to 40 in game.

MIRosterV09.rar

mat i have somewhat good news.What i did was i took all players off the DL.Then i went thru each major league team and made sure each team had no more or no less than 25 players.Made sure i had at least 11 of them pitchers but no more than 12.Then i made sure each pitching and batting spots were not empty.

I simulated making sure that i controlled all 30 teams.Everything ran fine until i reached the amature draft then all teams had issues saying i couldnt have more than 25 players and i let the game auto straighten the rosters then continued the rest of the sim and it went fine after that.So gotta figure why the amature draft is causing the crash but at least ur roster can work and thats great news

i didnt go thru the minor leagues so it could be possible those need straightened out as well just for testing sake i filled in the empty spots with free agents just to make sure the 25 man rosters were filled

That is good news. That is exactly what i did with v0.9.

I also went through minors which is included in 0.9. I have also managed to have 13 pitchers on a team.

thankyou. I am planning on going through roster again and updating all other data but life is getting in the way at the moment. I spent 100+ hours renaming all those players so i need a break at the moment.

roster can be used as is for My Player and Franchise mode.

I am currently running a my player game and using this roster, all is working fine, i reload the file in the editor every time i am due to play a new team and i readjust the lineup if inaccurate and then reload in game. This has been working fine as well FYI. Should work like this in Franchise too.

Also, Elvis Andrus and Julio Borbon are listed as free agents. Both of these guys are every day starters for Texas. Derek Holland also seemingly got dropped from Oklahoma City.

Thanks for all the hard work. Seems like we still have quite a ways to go to get these accurate. Anything I can do to help?

Hello Mat,

First and foremost...Thank You for your hard work on the roster. I believe that adding the real names, even in A ball, add to the game.

I've been following this post closely and hope you are still working on the roster. I've been going thru the American League clubs and their affiliates. There have been a lot of changes in the minors and have made note of these. I still have about 5 clubs to go. I don't know if this info will be useful to you or not. Looking forward to the next update!

Thanks again

Toonz

Hi Matt,

Thank you SO much for your rosters thus far. Having done a roster project like this in previous years, I can really appreciate the amount of work you have put unto this.

I know it is a cardinal sin to ask this, but could you give me an idea of when will the next update with skin tones and birth dates, etc will be finished? The reason I ask is because, if it will be a number of days until you are able to finish all this, perhaps you would be interested in some help. I have the roster editor, and have experience doing such edits, so I would be more than happy to help you finish up these last tedious bits.

If you would rather keep things all with a single editor, I can understand that...just thought I would offer.

Thanks again,

Gord

gordgraff@hotmail.com

BTW Matt, do you think it might be beneficial to do a mass-edit of the throwing strengths of players to, say, 10 points lower than they are now? I remember this was done for the big roster project last year and had great results. It seems a lot of people are posting that it is difficult to steal because of unnaturally strong catcher's arms, and outfield's arms make extra base hits a rarity.

Actually...maybe it was just catcher's arms that were changed last year. That would be far easier to do. Anyway, does this sound like something worth doing?

Hey Matt

In my version of you roster, which I edited a little bit two weeks ago by putting some FAs with their respective clubs, I noticed that Ricky Romero is in the minors when he is actually a starter for the Jays...I think their opening day starter. There were other prominent guys in the FA pool too - I know Paul Janish on the Reds was there, maybe also Dexter Fowler.

Now, I don't THINK I did anything to make their respective teams release them but, well I guess that is my question: if you add too many players to a specific team will the CPU automatically cut someone to make room?

That would be very annoying if it were the case. Or, are those players just temporarily in the FA pool while you were working out the max 25 players on each team thing? I see other people have posted on FAs that are in the league now, so on the chance they were oversights I thought I should mention them.

Keep up the great work!

Gord

• 2 weeks later...

Archived