Mat'S Mlb2K10 2010 Complete Roster Set (Pc)

Mat

Hi All,

Now this is by no means complete but I was keen to get something out on Opening Day. Here is my complete roster set for MLB2k10 for PC. Now, these rosters include all REAL players from MLB, AAA, AA and A league teams for ALL clubs.

Thanks to Ty for his editor!

I have done some testing and this roster should be good for Francise and My Player mode!

Re. My Player- I didnt sim far but played a handful of games with no problems.

Re. Franchis- I simmed using the cubs with injuries on and was able to sim through the season while manually making any changes when prompted. I am not sure how it would go with letting cpu handle it, but will do more testing. I have tried with other teams and it seems to work ok as well.

If anyone is planning on using any of these rosters, i suggest saving regularly in case it does crash. It is most likely an error in roster lineups or pitching rotations and should be able to be fixed either in game or with ty's editor. It is also important to keep rosters under 25 as they will only go to 40 in game.

Please note: you may find top prospects like Jason Heyward on a minor team. This is only temporary as I work out why my player is crashing. If you want to use this file for franchise, you can send him up yourself...likewise for any other players.

Now that all clubs are completed, i will be working on correcting the following:

- accurate line ups

- skin tones

- DOB

- portraits

- ratings

- salaries & contracts

Comments are welcome, please let me know if any errors, as I will be updating regularly.

MIRosterV09.rar

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Causes a crash when trying to use for a franchise.

It most likely means there is a pitcher or hitter short in ones of the teams. Let me check it out.

what team were you using?

Hello Mat. Thanks for the rosters. When trying to play a franchise with the Indians I can simulate to the start of the regular season but then the game crashes to my desktop. Any way I can fix this?

I will look into this today. Try turning injuries off in franchise mode.

Before you work on the atributes can you please fix the contracts so free agency is more realistic

Yes. I will definitely be working on contracts. I would like to get other aspects correct first.

another thing Jason Heyward bats 7th in the braves lineup and hes african american not caucasian and his rating should be more in the 76 range Conrad is on the 25 man roster also

As noted in the original post, i have not focused on changing skin tones or portraits. That can come later as it will be a long process. Feel free to change your favorite players. :)

These will be updated as soon as i have completed all real names and removed all fakes. Almost there.

Cheers,

Mat

Can you add these to 2k share? If so, what name will they have? Thanks for all of your work.

I will not be adding to 2kshare until complete.

Updated Version 0.157 attached to original post. Now includes Kansas and Tigers.

Cheers,

Mat

mat i believe i know why some people are having troubles with the game crashing.I looked at ur file with tys editor and i noticed quite a few teams that are missing assigned positions and missing pitching assignments.Look at the louisville bats and toledo mudhens as an example by using the team tab.U will notice that there are starting spots that say empty.This is probally what is causing the crashes

mat i believe i know why some people are having troubles with the game crashing.I looked at ur file with tys editor and i noticed quite a few teams that are missing assigned positions and missing pitching assignments.Look at the louisville bats and toledo mudhens as an example by using the team tab.U will notice that there are starting spots that say empty.This is probally what is causing the crashes

yeah im sorry about that. I am trying to sort through those. This is not crashing my game though.

Is there a way to "auto fix" this issue or would I have to manually correct these lineups?

Archived