Mat'S Mlb2K10 2010 Complete Roster Set (Pc)

Mat

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I GGOD WORK MAN BUT STEPHEN STRASBURG IS WHITE

As mentioned couple of times already, i am not concerned about skin tone until all names are complete for all rosters. I still need to complete White Sox & Yankees.

Ok, I THINK i have fixed a few errors in batting and fielding line ups. Please go to original post to download v0.163, this is similar to previous version with fixed team lineups. I am not getting any errors with this updated file. Please let me know how you guys go.

cheers,

Mat

Ok, I THINK i have fixed a few errors in batting and fielding line ups. Please go to original post to download v0.163, this is similar to previous version with fixed team lineups. I am not getting any errors with this updated file. Please let me know how you guys go.

cheers,

Mat

Thanks for the quick response.

All real players are now done!

Now that all clubs are completed, i will be working on correcting the following:

- accurate line ups

- skin tones

- DOB

- portraits

- ratings

- salaries & contracts

Comments are welcome, please let me know if any errors, as I will be updating regularly.

Latest version, 0.5 is attached to original post.

Cheers,

Mat

mat i simulated and the game crashes for me after the 3rd game in may.I tried both with injuries on and injuries off.

yeah im actually getting the same thing. i havent worked out why yet, but still checking it out.

And thanks for the kind words, it has taken me ages! But still need to work out whats causing this crash now...

Like DonSPa said above, thank you for all your hard work. I was beginning to think it was me with the crashing. I can simulate up to the start of the Regular season, at that point where it normally would ask me to cut my rosters to 25, I get dropped to my desktop before that occurs. I have tried many little goofy things like injuries on/off with no luck.

ok think i narrowed it down,what i did i simulated a whole season but i chose all 30 teams to control and once the season starts i get a message of invalid pitching rosters for mariners,twins,brewers,jays,reds dodgers and nationals,i let the game auto control the rosters and all goes well until i get to june then almost all teams have roster issues.I let the game auto control and it then finishes out the season with no problem.

whats causing this is the reds and blue jays have an empty spot on the starting pitchers roster and i cant remember but i think ur only allowed maybe 12 pitching spots only so the rest have too many on thier rosters.I know last year if u went over the 25 man limit that it caused a crash and id just about bet that this could be the problem here.It dont crash during spring games because they have 40 man rosters but once the season starts thats when the problems start. I didnt run a minor league sim to check them

DonSpa, awesome mate. I think your onto it. I had been working on the pitchiing rotations and added all SPs but didnt realise teams are limited to 12 total. I am going through and fixing now. New update soon.

Also, i think i have discovered that the game will only handle 25 players maximum on each team. I have more in some cases.

still trying to get to the bottom of this. I have added over 25 players to clubs in the original roster and it will sim through franchise just fine, so its not that.

I have fixed all line up and pitching positions and still get a crash on opening day...

latest version attached for you guy to check out if you like.

still trying to get to the bottom of this. I have added over 25 players to clubs in the original roster and it will sim through franchise just fine, so its not that.

I have fixed all line up and pitching positions and still get a crash on opening day...

latest version attached for you guy to check out if you like.

Have you been able to sim a franchise when players start on the DL?

Not yet, but i just completely redid the roster and reduced all teams to under 25 players. I got it to load in game and also franchise and managed to sim through to end of season.

It still crashes in my player mode though.

I will upload this version as it seems like the most likely to work. Unfortunately there will have to be some compromise as I am pretty certain we need to limit all teams to 25 players maximum.

latest version 0.8 attached.

Please note: you may find top prospects like Jason Heyward on a minor team. This is only temporary as I work out why my player is crashing. If you want to use this file for franchise, you can send him up yourself...likewise for any other players.

MIRosterV08.rar

I just simmed in franchise with injuries on and it still crashes.

One thing I just found was when Scott Kazmir of the Angels comes off the DL, you can't find him on the MLB rotation or bullpen. This doesn't cause the game to crash if you control the Angels, but it might if you were a different team.

I need to change the Roster Editor so that when you put a starting pitcher on the DL, it changes their pitcher's role to LR.

One thing I just found was when Scott Kazmir of the Angels comes off the DL, you can't find him on the MLB rotation or bullpen. This doesn't cause the game to crash if you control the Angels, but it might if you were a different team.

I need to change the Roster Editor so that when you put a starting pitcher on the DL, it changes their pitcher's role to LR.

yes, good idea!

I have tried controlling all teams and it seems fine. i think your right.

I tried a couple more tests.

If I start a new franchise and control the Angels with your roster,

when Kazmir comes off the DL, it will ask me what to do. If I choose automanage, this crashes the game.

If I start a new franchise and control the Angels with your roster. Save the game, then load the save.

then when Kazmir is supposed to come off the DL, the game crashes before the game even asks me what to do.

Edit: I tried changing Kazmir's role to LR with my editor. This didn't seem to make a difference.

I have made another version, same as previous 0.8 but with no players on DL. Would you like that one?

Yes, please.

In V08 the Rangers had no Cather for LHP/DH. Also if I let the CPU auto-handle ANY injuries the game crashes.

I turned injuries off. I was able to sim a season controlling all 30 teams. In June the rosters seem to jump to 30-35 players, this happens right after the amateur draft, I select Manually Handle then back out and the CPU offers to fix them.

Archived