Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry you feel that way, thats just what he requested, he wanted script so i used it

Its not that I hate it, its just that sig making is all about creating new styles and etc. I mean, its like having steak everyday. After awhile, steak just isn't that good. :D

Well, you are kind of overusing the font 'Scriptina' a bit, but the way some of you do it, it looks horrible.

Type your text in Scriptina, and color it, say, white. Then open up your blending options window and get a stroke on the text of 1px or so, same color. It wouldn't hurt to add a Faux Bold style to the text, which can be done by opening up the character window on the tool options bar and clicking the first icon on the left.

Rasterize the layer, then stroke the text with like 5px of a different color or a gradient stroke.

-dan

Well, you are kind of overusing the font 'Scriptina' a bit, but the way some of you do it, it looks horrible.

Type your text in Scriptina, and color it, say, white. Then open up your blending options window and get a stroke on the text of 1px or so, same color. It wouldn't hurt to add a Faux Bold style to the text, which can be done by opening up the character window on the tool options bar and clicking the first icon on the left.

Rasterize the layer, then stroke the text with like 5px of a different color or a gradient stroke.

-dan

Are you talking English?