Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's football going for you FF? It's going pretty well, I would say, for our team, and I hope Hokie would say the same.

That's a pretty nice sig, by the way, Hokie. I like the text, but I think it could use better placement. I also think it would look better if the photo of him sliding were in front of the other, or if you blended the other into the background or something. When I first saw it, I thought it was all one image or something.

Thanks for the tips Filthy. The one picture on the left is of melky fistbumping craig wilson, so I just took him out. I guess it would look nice with him behind though. The text was hard on that one because I only had limited background space to put it on.

And so far, footballs going pretty good for me too. Where you play Fastflink, do you guys have to have a certain amount of days of non contact. I know in CT we do. Good luck to your team.

How's this one, LudeBoy?

angelssigha6.png

What font did you use for Jered, Rodrigez and K-Rod? Also, do you remember the Lackey one you did for some guy on here? I was wondering which font you used on Lackeys last name.

And Hokie, how did you make the Visitor font transparent in the sig?

Yeah, that looks like it's just set to overlay, Matroska.

For mine, the "Rodriguez" font is called Base 02, and the others are a font called Denmark. I found it looking for one of the fonts for Halo (look familiar?), and liked it for stuff like that, so I just kept using it.