Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a nice little effect you could use...

Choose that star brush (not the actual stars, but like...the sky-type stars?) that's 40-50px big. Open up the Brush options panel (on the right side of the screen on the top toolbar, says 'Brushes') and play around with the first two settings - one is scattering, I forget what the other one is. Don't make it too heavy or wide, just right. Set the color to white and add a nice little flurry to the sig or piece of artwork.

Don't overuse this effect (see the sig above) - just a little bit will get the job done.

-dan

Download them to your Desktop, and just put the .ABR there. Then open your C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CS2/Presets/Brushes folder and drag all your brushes in there. Go into Photoshop and open your brush selection panel. In the upper right hand corner there's a small arrow...click that, select 'Load Brushes', and then go to that .../Presets/Brushes folder and load the ones you want.

I have over 100 brush packs that I've downloaded. I tend to just keep the default brushes loaded on the program and then additionally load any of the ones I may need when doing a job, then go back to all the preset brushes. It makes the program run more smoothly.

-dan

Usually in the file description the author will say. You've got to click Append when it asks you what you want to do when opening.

EDIT: Wow, page 300! I don't know about you, but I've seen a large increase in the daily amount of posts in this thread. Great work guys.

-dan