Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a DT and a MLB when I played for my JV team last year. It was my first year ever, and I started about four games. I played, but I just couldn't get into it. The work wasn't a problem, but I just couldn't get myseld into it. Which is a suprise because I love watchin the Jets on Sundays. I'll watch the whole game. I decided not to play this year, just wasn't for me.

I did however made the JV hockey team and made JV fall ball for baseball.

Anyway, back on subject, Filthy, what is the name of the font in your avatar?

Open for requests!

Friedman, what is the name of that text brush that you use? If you could give me a name, link, or the site you found it at, that would be great. Thanks a lot man.

BTW, I love the Farnsworth sig, although its only downfall would be that the text doesn't really go together. I'd stick with all overlayed text or just all white. But thats just my 2 cents.

Friedman, what is the name of that text brush that you use? If you could give me a name, link, or the site you found it at, that would be great. Thanks a lot man.

BTW, I love the Farnsworth sig, although its only downfall would be that the text doesn't really go together. I'd stick with all overlayed text or just all white. But thats just my 2 cents.

It's called Techset .1659. Here is the link: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/886494...ax_age%3A86400h

And I agree with you on the text. Thanks for the comments.

Could someone hook me up with a sig with a Red Sox theme including Jon Papelbon and most importantly the Ultimate Rosters logo? Send me your e-mail adress to totte@mvpmods.com and I'll hook you up with the png-file for the logo.

Thanks