Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Joey/FF-Nice sig, it very sharp. Its nice to see the Scriptina fad is slowing

At Guest and Tiger-I'm sitting the fense on this one;

Papi has won his team more games than anyone else, so I can easily see the arguement for him there.

Pudge has hit pretty well, but he fields amazingly. More importantly, he's really helped his teams pitching staff, and thats the main reason I think Detroits doing so well. By the same token, Joe Mauer is a great player, both because of his average, and because he helped make the Twins pitching staff the best in the game.

If I had to make a choice, I'm still kinda excited about what Papi did in the 04 ACLS, so I'd have to go with him, even though thats a huge bias.

i really like the bubba crosby one fastflink... ithink its one of your best... in all honesty, ive sorta felt that a couple of yours (like the ones joey and tigers currently have) have becomme a little repetitive, and this one really stands out as different... i really like it... its great to see you branchin out a little bit... we all fall into ruts lol... the main reason i dont volunteer to do sigs... (other than im just not that good at them lol)

Hey, do you guys know where to find any good pictures for desktop backrounds? Preferably A's and Giants. Thanks.

the best are from sportsline.com... just select the picture you want under the "photos" section, and change the url, where it says "lower" to "1024x768", and you get a great desktop wallpaper!