Post Your Little League Pictures Here!

Trues

JR recommended I start a thread about this and I thought it'd be pretty entertaining.

Anyway, I'll get things started. This picture was taken around 1977 I believe. I'm in the bottom row, second from left (holding the banner).

Nice photo my friend. How did you guys do that year? And is that Engleberg in the back row, furthest to the right?

1977...hmm I think I was playing KPAA that year (Kodak Park Athletic Association) which is long gone now due to Eastman Kodak's cutbacks and I have no photos of that.

Nice photo my friend. How did you guys do that year? And is that Engleberg in the back row, furthest to the right?

I can't remember how we did, but I don't think we were very good. That's actually my older brother in the back row far right. :)

I can't remember how we did, but I don't think we were very good. That's actually my older brother in the back row far right. :)

Oh no, is that the same one that was sick some time back? By the way, if you brother hit like that Engleberg kid in the movie then he must have been good to have on the team because that little kid had a good bat.

And good for you that you got to play on the same team with your brother. Is the coach a relative too?

And you look like Tanner from the Bad News Bears.  

You should see his rock star photo, the first person I thought of was Craig Chaquico from Starship.

With the 80's mullett, of course.  :D   Don't know why, but that's the first person that struck me.  

Oh no, is that the same one that was sick some time back? By the way, if you brother hit like that Engleberg kid in the movie then he must have been good to have on the team because that little kid had a good bat.

And good for you that you got to play on the same team with your brother. Is the coach a relative too?

Yep, that's the same brother. He was the 1st baseman and he had a little power. :)

No, the coach lived down the street from us.

Yes, It has held up well over time. I love this picture. The coaches were slave drivers. The guy on the right was a former Marine. That's why we won-we were afraid they'd kick our asses if we didn't. Attached another pic from to years earlier. This team sucked.

post-1171-12725899909_thumb.jpg

Archived