i finally figured it out!!!!!!!

JoltinJoeCarter

i finally figured out how to slide in mvp 2004 using the keyboard!!!

For months i've been asking ppl if they know how to slide to rob hits, and avoid tags,cause i dont wanna buy a controller, but no one i asked knew, you might already know this, but i JUST figured it out, you press "Ctrl" to perform the dive, and the w, a, s, d keys for the direction of the dive. Finally i can score more runs, and rob hits! Sorry if no one gives a cr@p, i just thought some people also might want to know.

peace

:D

that's wierd, they must want us to buy the controller

No offense man, but you do realize that there is a huge difference between the two. I can maybe see that people don't want to buy a SPECIFIC brand of controller, but to opt for a keyboard, that's like playing an F1 Racing Game with a gamepad, instead of a wheel. Also, in my manual of MVP 2004, there it says, w, a, s, d as well as CTRL to slide. Furthermore, those are the BASIC keyboard settings for any game, first person shooters included. And as skilled as you might think you are with the keys, trust me, having a controller is like NIGHT and DAY!

i hear Logitech dual action gamepad is reccomended for this game.

It may be recommended by EA, but it's not by the hard core users on the forums. It is despised, if you don't get the PS2 adapter, get the Saitek P880.

Avoid the logitechs.

Why avoid Logitechs? I use it, it works like a dream. The Logitech Dual Action is reccomended and works perfectly fine for me ... I resent that statement ... 8O !

I have mentioned this before as well, I may not have been around in this forum for too long, but I have played my fare share of MVP games, and been using Logitech for more than 2 years, once, after months of usage, I had an issue, which was taken care of immediately by simply replacing the item at no cost to me. Other than that, this stick is sick :roll: 8)

Archived