Help Please Camera Question

beare

Once you start a game, pause it then move your Right Analog-stick to get to the Options screen.

*The Camera Settings can't be saved. Must be changed for every game.

Also, check out the MLB 2K10 FAQ thread in my sig.

Welcome to the site. :hi:

Maestro - not been home yet to test post-patch. Are the camera settings still not being saved after the patch? :blink:

yes they don't save. ridiculous if you ask me. I went back to mvp 08 with the new rosters. this is the only game that makes me feel in the game.

My God, that is insane. I thought I saw in the release notes weeks ago that they were fixing this. How difficult is it to save the damn cameras? :facepalm:

Thanks for the update, Kumala.

Sorry for just now getting back to Mark. Yep, Kumala is right. Nonsense, I agree. :facepalm:

No problem at all man. Maybe we can change 2K's website to have a message on the homepage to say that cameras still can't be saved.

I mean, since we can now change the content of third-party websites. ;)

No problem at all man. Maybe we can change 2K's website to have a message on the homepage to say that cameras still can't be saved.

I mean, since we can now change the content of third-party websites. ;)

Ah, if they only knew the "power" of an MVPmods admin. :popcorn:

1213379339283.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.

guys, you would think that would be the easiest fix ever and they blow it. when does this license end, ea needs to get us back in the game. hopefully the mlb decides to pull out of this exclusive license nonsense and give gamers a choice. 2k has failed each year with this game and they continue to no learn from each years mess. Its either fix something that was missing and remove something that didn't need fixing. i started playing mvp again and it just calls me back.

Archived