Mlb 2K10 - Is It Worth Buying

rade

Hi, this is Vladimir from Serbia.

I played many games in MVP Baseball 2005-08 for the last 4-5 years. That is a great game that has great mods, tweaked graphic and of course gameplay. It is time to make a switch to 2K games.

Can any of the administrators or any other guys that are familiar with the MLB 2K10, please, comment GAMEPLAY in MLB 2K10. Graphic is stunning, that is obvious, but are there any improvements in the gameplay engine that simulates situations in which players are involved during the action on the field ?

Thanks in advance, guys!!!

Hi, this is Vladimir from Serbia.

I played many games in MVP Baseball 2005-08 for the last 4-5 years. That is a great game that has great mods, tweaked graphic and of course gameplay. It is time to make a switch to 2K games.

Can any of the administrators or any other guys that are familiar with the MLB 2K10, please, comment GAMEPLAY in MLB 2K10. Graphic is stunning, that is obvious, but are there any improvements in the gameplay engine that simulates situations in which players are involved during the action on the field ?

Thanks in advance, guys!!!

In my opinion, the only thing this game is lacking as far as players in situations is the ability to have the Manager go yell at the umps, and not being able to charge the mound when hit by pitch. Most of the other animations, and situational game play is equal to if not better than MVP05. Batting and pitching take a day or so to get used to but once you do, you'll never want to go back.

Enjoy the game....and for the price....definitely worth it!

PadsFan4Life

for me it is worth it,its a 2k title so there will be some say its worth it while others say dont waste ur money.It still needs improvement in areas but this years title with patch is playable.If u get it one of the first things i would do is check out threads on sliders,if it wasnt for those threads my games disc wouldve been flying against the wall lol.If u can rent it first then do that and see if its worth it to you.One of the hardest questions to answer "is it worth it" because everyone has thier own tastes.

In my opinion don't buy 2k10. I wish I hadn't. Its pretty but that's about it. You get maybe one error every 20 games and there are no injuries and the online multi-player option is so laggy its practically unplayable.. Can I say no more?? MVP 05 has way better game play and is still my favorite over 2k10.

ahem, i don't think online works but maybe i am mistaken.... it's defiantly worth downloading, i'm not sure about buying...

Make that the LAST TIME you even hint around pirating games around here. Are we clear on this? This is not not and never will be accepted around here.

There is always one guy in here that just doesn't get it.

I played MVP 2005 for the longest time with all the conversion mods from here, but now I play MLB 2k10...There are flaws and still some things that bug me about it and 2kSports but it is a pretty decent game. Improved graphics over MVP of course. Like has probably been said about this game compared to MVP...we have to all remember that we have five years of mods riding on MVP 2005 that make the game what it is now. Take the game from right out of the box and there were issues...the only big issue with 2kSports is whether or not the game will continue to improve and whether or not they will remove awful errors from the game and include actual field errors, haha, and injuries and of course the franchise mode needs to be more realistic (but that was also true of MVP 2005). If you like playing a baseball video game buy this. And it is cheap...at least for PC...only $20 (when I got it)...

Archived