MVP 2004 demo problem

tlef316

hey guys. i realize this may be the wrong forum, but i just need a quick answer. I bought the USb/PSx adapter to use my ps2 controller when mvp 2005 comes out. I wanted to test it out by downloading the 2004 demo. Well, i did it and it wont recognize my controller. The PC is recognizing it and i tried to change the controller.cfg file in the demo folder. I opened the folder using wordpad, copied the stuff in the controller sticky over what they had and saved it. However, the demo doesnt recognize my controller when i open the game. Can anyone help me out with this? Can you use a PS2 controller with the demo? thanks in advance.

You can't even use the PS2 controller with MVP at all. :(

I use the USB/PS2 controller without problem. I even get it to shake when I pitch so there shouldn't be a problem.

I believe there is a .cfg file U can dl here to get the controller to work better. I unistall MVP after my Beloved Yankees finally lost to our hated rival Redsox so I don't have the file. But U can search or ask someone to help u. I am sure someone still playing the game with that file.

Archived