Stadium Requests and Discussion

LetsGoOakland

The stadiums that need the most work are as follows:

GABP - Needs the Left Field Scoreboard... Not a problem I can make scoreboards with out trouble...

PNC - Flag Poles and correct trees in center (shrubberies) and the P

Turner Field - Clock

BOB - Dirt Path and wall colour

Petco - Western Metal Supply Co. wording on top of said building and wall colour

US Cellular- Where to begin, it's all messed up

Jake - Scoreboard

Comerica - Dirt Path

I don't know AL stadiums as well, but I know quite a few need help, Oakland allegedly has problems, what I am not sure, other than being ugly.

What I am impressed with is the background of the stadiums. The hills behind Chavez Latrine and the city behind Safeco, Seahhawk Stadium looks awesome.

Still there is a lot to be done and I cannot wait.

What I am impressed with is the background of the stadiums. The hills behind Chavez Latrine and the city behind Safeco, Seahhawk Stadium looks awesome.

Still there is a lot to be done and I cannot wait.

Chavez Latrine looks okay but they added a ton of seats closer to the field i am not sure if they fixed that

Just anything and everything that have to do with future stadiums because of the whole create-a-stadium feature.

This means:

Nationals

Marlins

Cardinals

(A's, Twins, and Royals have also talked about new stadiums)

If someone could look at designs of those stadiums, then create some semblance of them, and then allow us to download it, that would be great.

I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong forum (kinda new here).... but, does anyone know what stadiums are going to be unlockable classic stadiums this year? Someone on here already suggested that Ebbets Field might be on this year's game.... does anybody have any further info?

Hey Kammy, do you plan on doing any minor league stadiums again this year?

Hi Golden, long time no see :wink:

Honestly, I don't think I'll be touching stadiums at all this year i'll leave that to the modders. Besides apparently EA added some minor league stadiums which is great news.

I will be releasing the Trappers stadium & Trenton (For mvp04) as promised over the course of the week so you can check out those. I couldn't previously because of bugs and I kinda of gave up on them due to lack of time. I've had a few emails asking to give it another go & with the Trappers (and Expos) being gone, this will be sort of a commemoration

This year I'd like to spend more time playing rather than tweaking.

That would be sooo cool if we were able to mod the created stadium file. Is anyone here play Microsoft links 2003. and know about http://linkscorner.org/index.php

they have a page that has nothing but courses that were made by users. and uploaded to the site. It give the game endless courses to play at. curently there are 817 courses to download for free. http://linkscorner.org/courses/index.php

To be able to do that with MVP Baseball 2005 would be the best thing that ever happend to a baseball game. Creating fantasy stadiums and redoing real stadiums and creating future stadiums.

COOL COOL if thisw can be done. :D

I really want someone to mod US Cellular Field.

Last year it wasn't even close. The seats down the foul lines were like they used to be in 1999. Since then, additional rows were added in front. The outfiled wall dimensions are wrong. The color of the outfield wall should be changed from blue to green, and the retired players sillouttes werent on the wall. The scoreboard wasnt updated. Most importantly, the new upperdeck was not included. For this year, renovations included new seats behing homeplate and a kids training center on the left field concourse. I highly doubt they will be in the game. From the pictured released, the outfield walls are still blue. :angry:

Archived